Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Raining........again........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Red face

    I had some Tomatoes, chilli, carrots and parsley that I began to grow, but if I take those seed containers out, they will drown !!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Wow...I was thinking to go out to get something at the supermarket, FORGET IT !!!!!

    It's really raiining cats and dogs !!! [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member blackrhyno's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2004
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey send some this waywould ya this humidity is killer!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ghetto Dracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    at least it isn't hailing as well, thats the worst when it rains really heavy as well as hails.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •