Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ringtones

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mr. stinkhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Guyver... here is the Ghostbusters polyphonic ringtone

    http://www.ringophone.com/Ray%20Park...ringtones.html

    Attn anyone else... can someone tell me how to get that ringtone Tony Soprano has?
    It's an old Nokia ringtone I think...

    thanks,
    Andy

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 23, 2004 01:50 PM: Message edited by: mr. stinkhead ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...some guy in the store the other day had a phone that played the "Can-Can". Well, I say "guy" when I obviously mean "hairy woman". Because no man has a phone playing the "Can-Can" to him, particularly in public. I pointed at him and laughed. I'm mean enow looking, I can get away with these things.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mr. stinkhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This Knight Rider theme song sounds much better than the days of mono plinky plink tunes

    http://www.ringophone.com/results.as...ex=0&type=poly

    -Mr. Stinkhead

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've got a veritable assload of tones on my phone

    particular faves are

    Clubbed to Death- Matrix
    Misirlou- Dick Dale
    Holidae Inn- Chingy
    Ninja Turtles
    Bombs Over Baghdad- Outkast
    Guilty Consience- Eminem
    Burn- Usher
    Sex Type Thing- STP
    Tetris
    Can't Touch This- MC Hammer
    Wanksta- 50 Cent

    now i wanna go buy some more.

    shit.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mr. stinkhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there anyway to send me tetris?

    I don't know how to do this shit without paying for it.

    -Mr. Stinkhead

  6. #6
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It really should be free.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't think i can send you a ringtone unless someone pays the $2 for it.... and you gotta be with nextel to get it from me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •