Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: LOST

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My theories....don't read if you don't want to be spoiled, but then, it would probably be a good idea to avoid this whole thread!
    .
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Yes, I think the concept that they all died is a strong possibility. After last week, I was pretty sure, and now that we see what happened with Locke, it seems even more likely. Perhaps this is a purgatory, a second chance - most of the people we've seen have some reason to want a second chance.

    I don't think the girl is a murderer - you'd have to be a pretty serious murderer to have them chasing after you across continents, especially by the same guy. We aren't even sure that the guy that was chasing her was part of 'normal' law enforcement. Since he wouldn't tell the doc what she actually did, I suspect we're more in the realm of spy/national defense stuff with her.

    I really like the way they handled Locke, and I was glad they didn't kill him off. This is shaping up to be a very well written, interesting show, and I have high hopes that it won't fall into the 'twin peaks' syndrome - being weird simply for the sake of being weird.

    Michael
    MWC

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Skull-n-Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've read interviews with the producers who indicate that you'll never know who gets killed in any given week, and with over 40 survivors you know it will take a while to kill all the expendible ones.

    But I bet the fat comic releif guy will be one of the last island survivors....assuming they are ALL NOT dead to begin with.

    Ihalf expect Ricardo Montalban to come out and welcome them to Faaaantasy island...LOL.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    great show

    and dom's a heroin addict, not a cokehead [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •