I sure can!
Maybe not tonight, but for sure this weekend!
Question for you, you said you have all the meagdeth comics?
I was wondering if you can scan a few pages for me cause im wanting some of the vic pics out of them
Page seven of comic one, the head shot of vic at the bottom right hand page,
And comic 4 there's a story called black friday, it has three pages with vic in it.
So that would be 4 pages i need scanned, you think you might have the time to do that for me?
Thanks mega!
GD: YGPM.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no prob - like I siad, if you need the higher res ones, just let me knowOriginally posted by Guitardeth.:
Thanks mega!
WOW!
those look super-duper cool!
I might have to track them down.
Very much worth it Peeker. They are great. The story is written around the lyrics 3 per issue, 4 issues overall
are they all kinda "Tales From the Cyypt"-like?
with Vic doing intros and whatnot?
Only the last story of the last issue - which is that Black Friday scans you see up there. They don't have the intro like that.
Bookmarks