Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man, it seems like there's nothing but Pirate stuff out there right now! I wouldn't be reviewing so much of it - although I'd still be buying - if it wasn't for the fact that it's all in different scales. Zizzle has figures in the 3 3/4" and 12" arena, NECA has the 7" market covered, and now Megabloks has the small, fun toys covered.

I've gotten a ton of requests for today's review of the boxed set of Cursed Jack vs Cursed Barbossa. And while there's some reuse here, I love this set. Barbossa's head sculpt is great, and the playset/accessories included is a steal for the price.

The guest review is from King Randor, and covers Doomsday from DC Superheroes, the only one of the second wave I've yet to find. You can check out all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

An old sponsor is back - OMGToys. They dropped off the face of the earth at the end of 2005, and during the last few months I've gotten emails from frustrated readers who weren't getting product or responses. They dropped me a line last week explaining the situation. Seems that Jay, the founder, had to take a leave from the business, and the folks he left in charge didn't handle things the way he had hoped. He's back now, and trying to set things right. He's advertising at the site again, and attempting to put things straight with anyone that's upset.

This whole situation has prompted me to also add a new link at the bottom of the home page for "Sponsor Feedback". I'd like to hear when you have good experiences - and bad - and I'll do what I can to help assure you get satisfaction. If a particular sponsor consistently fails to deliver on their committments, their sponsorship at MROTW will be dropped. I want you to know you can depend on the advertisers, and this seems like the best approach.

Thanks for reading!

Michael
    MWC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't like that cursed Jack....no Sir.....