Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: astrology

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member ugavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2024
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    astrology

    What general advice would you give to beginners who want to start practicing self-discovery through astrology and chiromancy?

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member Evelynna's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2024
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: astrology

    A casual chat at a coffee shop about intuition led me to search “spiritual guidance basics,” and within that journey in the USA, I found Spiritual Reading . I appreciated their clear breakdown of what questions work best, complete with real-life examples. Implementing their advice, I jotted down my top three questions and felt more engaged during my first session than I anticipated. The friendly tone turned what I expected to be mysterious into an inviting way to explore personal growth.

  3. #3
    clewrslr Member LonArcvarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2022
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: astrology

    I see it's been a while since you've posted, but I just want to ask—do any of you still follow your charts or track transits regularly? I've been noticing patterns during retrogrades that actually match up with things in my life, and I'm wondering if others still see that too. Would be cool to hear if anyone’s had recent experiences that made them believe in astrology more or less.

  4. #4
    clewrslr Member MichaelSavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2022
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: astrology

    I used to think astrology was just about daily horoscopes in magazines, but after reading more, there's a lot tied into birth charts, planetary movement, and how it impacts mood or choices. If you're curious and want a clearer idea of what astrology really means and how it works, this breaks it down pretty well: https://www.trusted-psychics.co.uk/horoscope-readings/what-is-astrology/

  5. #5
    clewrslr Member Inmorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2022
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: astrology

    I don’t rely on astrology for major decisions, but I like using it as a way to think through things. One night I was curious and clicked around until I reached Astrology Dating Based on Zodiac Compatibility - AstroLove which sat right in the middle of my search. The content was easy to understand and didn’t try to impress me with big claims. It gave me a moment to consider my reactions without judgment. I appreciated that. It made me pause and rethink how I’m approaching a situation that’s been bothering me.

  6. #6
    clewrslr Member violette7's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2023
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: astrology

    At first I thought it was just a regular tarot reading site, but the love readings for singles page turned out to be a little different. There, the emphasis is more on why a person might be single and what prevents them from meeting new people. There is a lot written about emotional readiness for relationships and repeating old patterns of behavior. Some of the questions really make you think, especially after a long or difficult relationship. It is more about self-reflection than about some “magical predictions.”

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •