Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Rental

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member AaronDelatorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2023
    Location
    Vlietlaan 135, 2291 AZ Wateringen
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rental

    Has anyone used online yacht charter services before? Are they truly transparent and free of hidden fees?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member AlexRom11's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2023
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rental

    I've only been browsing options so far. I've noticed that many websites have beautiful photos, but when you start booking, the price suddenly skyrockets. There's a commission, then insurance on top, and it's not always clear who's responsible for the yacht itself and its condition.

  3. #3
    clewrslr Member Sergio1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2023
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rental

    I recently stumbled upon Yacht Charter and decided to check it out. It's a convenient yacht charter search engine where you can choose vessels from various operators around the world. They list over 20,000 yachts and over 130 cruising zones in 43 countries. I liked that they show the final price upfront, without hidden taxes or surcharges. I think I'll use them again when I'm planning my next vacation.

  4. #4
    clewrslr Member AlexRom11's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2023
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rental

    Sounds convincing. Especially if there are no hidden fees and decent support. I think it's worth a try. If I decide to book, I'll let you know how it goes.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •