-
November 4th, 2025, 04:03 AM
#1
clewrslr Member
Rental
Has anyone used online yacht charter services before? Are they truly transparent and free of hidden fees?
-
November 4th, 2025, 04:04 AM
#2
clewrslr Member
Re: Rental
I've only been browsing options so far. I've noticed that many websites have beautiful photos, but when you start booking, the price suddenly skyrockets. There's a commission, then insurance on top, and it's not always clear who's responsible for the yacht itself and its condition.
-
November 4th, 2025, 04:04 AM
#3
clewrslr Member
Re: Rental
I recently stumbled upon Yacht Charter and decided to check it out. It's a convenient yacht charter search engine where you can choose vessels from various operators around the world. They list over 20,000 yachts and over 130 cruising zones in 43 countries. I liked that they show the final price upfront, without hidden taxes or surcharges. I think I'll use them again when I'm planning my next vacation.
-
November 4th, 2025, 04:05 AM
#4
clewrslr Member
Re: Rental
Sounds convincing. Especially if there are no hidden fees and decent support. I think it's worth a try. If I decide to book, I'll let you know how it goes.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks