Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: hosting

  1. #1
    clewrslr Member nazaretalazareta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2024
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    hosting

    Which platforms are easy to use for testing small web projects?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member pavloviktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2024
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hosting

    I discovered this while browsing a niche blog that compares different hosting approaches. In one of the sections, the author mentioned Private blog network hosting as something they had recently tested. I followed the link and spent some time exploring. The setup process felt straightforward, and I didn’t run into confusing steps. I tried both static pages and a simple WordPress install, and both worked fine. It felt like a practical option for someone who prefers simple tools without spending too much time on configuration.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •