You should get me a Street FIghter 2 pack.
You should get me a NECA Fred Krueger exclusive.
You should get me a Street FIghter 2 pack.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TheWraith:
You should get me a NECA Fred Krueger exclusive.
Holy fuck...
I am so glad I ordered the 1/4 scale Jason...he is beautiful. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I need to find a NECA Krueger Exclusive as well.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sideshow, their booth was the shit.Originally posted by Salnder:
the full sized alien and pred what booth were those at.
aslo the crow is true proof that neca should really stick to large scale
sweet pics bro...i cant wait till i get those alien and predator statues from palisades.
and seeing that life size predator bust and alien bust makes me want to save up 2 paychecks and get them both![]()
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Nice pics, man......and kickass haul!
Bookmarks