Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by TyLeRDurDeNx2:
    funny thing is , this thread will probley be deleted by him since he is a mod or ill be banned from the board..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I doubt Crow would like that too much. And I doubt you'll be banned for asking for something that you've been waiting over a YEAR for. That's crazy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MindFlare:
    Wow...all of this is news to me. I hate to see MOAK get in things this deep. I always thought he was a quick and honest trader?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i thought he was a honest trader too..i mean when we all were on spawn people were makin deals with him and all and everything went ok from what i seen...i just didnt expect this at all. its very very frustrating . i just dont understand at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i blame City of Heroes for all this

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mycrospazm:
    There is no threat anywhere in my post...
    It just states that I will come pick up what is owed to me if I have to.
    Although I would have to charge him for gas.

Anyway, did he steal a hundred bucks from you?
    I think I was perfectly calm. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL. If someone stole 100$ from me, I would be getting ready for a road trip too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by TyLeRDurDeNx2:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MindFlare:
    Wow...all of this is news to me. I hate to see MOAK get in things this deep. I always thought he was a quick and honest trader?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i thought he was a honest trader too..i mean when we all were on spawn people were makin deals with him and all and everything went ok from what i seen...i just didnt expect this at all. its very very frustrating . i just dont understand at all.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've kind of felt the same way with Dysfunctional. I know he's got a lot of on his plate right now, so I haven't been bugging him. But it really boils down to just "they just haven't done it". Don't get me wrong, I love Dys, I think he's a great guy, but I've been waiting over 3-4 months over a deal that could have been quick and easy. He even replied to a email I sent him, so it's not like he couldn't just ask me my mailing addy if he really misplaced it or whatnot.

It all boils down to personal procrastination. If you deal with someone, you should do them a favor and try and get it out as fast as possible. 3 months is really, really pushing it. And a year is just bad trading.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MindFlare:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TyLeRDurDeNx2:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MindFlare:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i thought he was a honest trader too..i mean when we all were on spawn people were makin deals with him and all and everything went ok from what i seen...i just didnt expect this at all. its very very frustrating . i just dont understand at all.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've kind of felt the same way with Dysfunctional. I know he's got a lot of on his plate right now, so I haven't been bugging him. But it really boils down to just "they just haven't done it". Don't get me wrong, I love Dys, I think he's a great guy, but I've been waiting over 3-4 months over a deal that could have been quick and easy. He even replied to a email I sent him, so it's not like he couldn't just ask me my mailing addy if he really misplaced it or whatnot.

It all boils down to personal procrastination. If you deal with someone, you should do them a favor and try and get it out as fast as possible. 3 months is really, really pushing it. And a year is just bad trading.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i hear ya..i have done my deals with dys and everything went perfect.. the way all trades and other shit should be.. a year is just fuckin not right at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

keep waiting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

note to self add MoaK to douche trader/seller list...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i really hope your fuckin joking.........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    keep waiting.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was a bit awkward. You phail at life.
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]