Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its been long enough and im tired of waiting....no emails from you...nothing. i paid you for something last year and you keep giving me excuses all the time. when you wanted a fig you couldnt find. i hooked you up and i got shit but lies .
    last year when i first came onto the spawn board. i seen your customs and i liked them. so i asked you how much he wanted for that jason custom ( freddy vs jason version made out of the burnt spawn ) so i paid you $20 for it.. didnt get it till like a month and half later..cause you kept giving me excuses. ok after i got that i told you i wanted your new nightmare freddy custom. so i said to you, ill get you the fig that you want ( eminem fig ) ( which was $23 ) and i told you to make me that freddy custom...well after all the excuses you gave me you fucked up the head and just trashed it..??? ok i guess..... so you said you will hook me up lovly. this was going for like 3 months...so then i sent you more money to get me 2 figs from walmart..you never got me those either.,..so then since you couldnt do the freddy custom, i sent you a dorothy and asked you to customize that...you fucked up on that too and again i got shit...also sent you my 18" jason mask to repaint , and you said you sent it , but i havent gotten shit..new address is no excuse..they woul just fwd it to the new address...now you said you made me my new nightmare freddy and a new custom jason.. but cant send it to me cause you need a long coat for freddy...all this has been going on for a fuckin year now, and im pissed about it. i im you on aol and you ignor me... so i have no choice but to let everybody know and ask you in front of everybody...... its always excuses from you. i either want my stuff...ALL OF IT!! or everything i have sent you..money figs...EVERYTHING. whats it gonna be ??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha, right

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Man, I never expected this.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MOAKs a good guy [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

well since this has become the moak bashing thread..ill add my piece..for those of u who have made deals with jesse, sorry to say but u will not be recieveing your shit from him, he ripped u off,still has the shit hanging around his room. take it from someone who knows him personally,he is an unmotivated asshole who holds no reagard for anyone,he tromps through peoples lives taking what he can get without giving anthing in return,he has no consideration nor respect,so all in all i am not very suprised that there are people who trusted him with money,but i would be shocked if u actually got your stuff.after all its been a year for some of you...you got ripped

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds like an ex to me......or just somebody else Jesse infected [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you dont know me bro..trust me. i WILL get my stuff one way or the other.i have taken action before and I WILL do it again... i am giving this to august 10. thats more then enough time to get whatever is mine...ive done legal action before and it worked out perfect for my end. i will do it again if i have to. and if i dont decide to do that then i will do something else..........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

infected would do...but im just in what i say

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned