Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NECA has the Halloween license??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tae Kwan Do Jesus:
    I want a Michael Myers with a ball jointed neck so he can duplicate his patented head tilt and a Dr. Loomis with 2 interchangeable heads, one normal and one extra crispy.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally would probably only interested in a new smaller scale Myers since I already have the 18" one but you never know I'm actually thinking about replacing my current 18" Freddy with their new one so if it was good enough I might have to.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cr0w:
    They could always do a figure of that cult leader type dude from whatever part that was. I think he had a hat and a trenchcoat. Oh hell, I dunno. The movies got ridiculous after part 2.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">this coming from a guy who Loves 'Jason Lives' [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Man this is great. I love the McFarlane 18" Myers, but ol' 7"er is really bad. Hopefully we'll get a loomis too.

This also means a Michael Bobblehead to go with jason freddy and leatherface.
    and headlights! Lunchboxes! Dude this rocks! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    People make fun of neca for the abundance of swag it makes, but if it is from my favorite movies, I'll but it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Saw a thread over on Spawn.com about NECA having the license to halloween and so I followed the link http://necaonline.com/licenses.html just to see what all they had. Nothing much I didn't know about but do you think its possible that there's going to be a new 18" Myers or possibly a complete line of figs?
    Discuss

Oh and here's a link to the thread over at the old board if youre interested: http://board.spawn.com/ubb/ultimateb...c;f=2;t=160541

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd buy a Dr. Loomis and a Re-sculpted Myers, Not that anything is wrong with the first one. Maybe an H20 Laurie Strode.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Johnny Edward Feldman:
    this coming from a guy who Loves 'Jason Lives' [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jason Lives kicked ass.......it was one of the best in the series...........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Johnny Edward Feldman:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jason Lives kicked ass.......it was one of the best in the series...........</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Robocop2:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Johnny Edward Feldman:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jason Lives kicked ass.......it was one of the best in the series...........</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[samuel l jackson] oh hell no![samuel l jackson]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Johnny Edward Feldman:
    [samuel l jackson] oh hell no![samuel l jackson]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here I was thinking I could throw away the remote....*arms weapons*

45031014 [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I knew that Myers Fanboy Feldman would be excited by this news where the hell is TH?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12