Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: HAULAGE!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Being a week away from the comic shop, I was almost into fits of withdrawal. So, when I rolled back into my hometown today, I went straight for the comic shop to pick up what I didn't last week:

    ComicHaul8 3 041

    ComicHaul8 3 042

    ComicHaul8 3 043

    ComicHaul8 3 044

    Shitty pics, I know, here's the list:

    -Batman
    -Fantastic Four
    -"$"
    -Fathom: Cannon Zero
    -JLA
    -Powerless
    -Powers (my favorite comic at the moment)
    -Rogue
    -Amazing Spider-Man
    -Superman
    -Superman: Birthright
    -Ultimate Fantastic Four
    -Venom VS Carnage
    -Astonishing X-Men

    And that's not even ALL of what I wanted from last week! I still need:

    -AMS 509 Director's Cut
    -Avengers 500
    -Powers: Sellouts TPB

    Luckily, I had a paycheck waiting for me at work, and a $10 off coupon at the comic shop...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice haul....

    I've got a month's worth still waiting for me......I think there's 20 there that I've gotta go and pick up [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember the good old days when I got 5 issues a week...I miss those days [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, part of me REALLY regrets ever starting with comics in the first place. Like I wasn't spending enough money on figures already....

    The problem is, once you're in, you're in. And they just keep coming. And there just seems to be more and more titles I feel compelled to jump on to.

    I really wish I had been given fair warning about that......

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice haul! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I've been through Astonishing X-Men, MK 4, Rogue and Venom vs Carnage. All good reads.

    I just finished Flash #212. It's all about the origin of the Mirror Master. You should pick it up. It's an excellent book IMO.

    pic lrgflsh212cvr

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TheWraith:
    Nice haul! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I've been through Astonishing X-Men, MK 4, Rogue and Venom vs Carnage. All good reads.

    I just finished Flash #212. It's all about the origin of the Mirror Master. You should pick it up. It's an excellent book IMO.

    pic lrgflsh212cvr
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've been picking up Flash since issue 207 or thereabouts...I started as soon as I realized the writer also does Teen Titans (which I love).

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TheWraith:
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have you read his work on Avengers? Red Zone kicked ass...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    between the comic shop and the mail I got some pretty good shit today but I'll combine it with whatever shit I get next.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •