Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What the fuck is going on here??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what to do anymore. The people at RFB were great. Now everyone is scattered. Unreal is cool and the sled is cool but there is a lot of nonsense there. Either we all go back to spawn.com and tear the newbs a new asshole, or we move to the unreal board. The only person that wasn't too liked there anyway was MOAK. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Something must be done. Maybe I'll start a site. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey...I'm a n00b over at the white board.
    I finally decided to register after lurking for four years...don't know what came over me.
    Anyway, be cool to me, cuz I'm down... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It could just be due to summer winding down, with everyone out enjoying the last days before Fall and the start of school, or going on vacation. I know that I'll be gone in a week or so, so I won't be posting as much.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mycrospazm:
    Hey...I'm a n00b over at the white board.
    I finally decided to register after lurking for four years...don't know what came over me.
    Anyway, be cool to me, cuz I'm down... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what all the n00bs say. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow. I guess we've learned something new here today....

When in doubt, start a thread bitching about the fact that no one's around. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, something must be done. But what? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Spliff:
    I like this place, I'll do what I can to help [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No thanks........RETARD [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a great thread.

Yeah, this board has died quite a bit, but it's mostly due to the disaster that was RFB (thanks Joe, you fat piece of donkey shit, choke on a rack of a lamb). Good friends and old posters don't come here anymore due to him, most likely. Example...Dr. Faceless. I'm sure he's on RFB sucking Joe's dick and modding. Don't know, don't care. Even Jake for a while there, he never posted here until he was de-modded from RFB. What a piece of shit [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Another reason this board as died a bit: KSC kept getting banned from every board because no one liked him, so he decided to make an RFB-clone where retards could act as retarded as they wanted. By some miracle, it actually became popular. But whatever, congrats to KSC and his success from taking advantage of a good idea.

Everyone seemed to have went their seperate ways, and there's like 40 boards to post on. Combine this community with the Sled? I'd rather piss razor blades during a blizzard in Hell, while having a snow ball fight with Satan.

But these are just my mean, hateful, biased opinions. Don't like 'em? Eat my asshole with a spoon. If there was anything Trey could do to make this board a better place, I'm sure he would. But there comes a point where it's all been done, and there's nothing left. I never liked the Rooter guy to begin with, he seemed like a shady fellow...almost like a lackey of Joe's or some shit to get some sort of revenge on us...but that's probably just my paranoia. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 07:35 PM: Message edited by: MindofaKiller ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well its for sure not true that boards cant exist without rudeness or moronic behavior. many years ago the spawn board was a great place with everyone helping each other out, acting decent and having fun. anyone came around and started problems, they were gone. problem solved. its not until a bunch of idiots came around, moderation changed and the whole core group got tired of the bs did it go down hill.

I belong to another board and everyone is respectfull, gets along, has fun and things are like the boards of old. It can be the same here if people would just try. Too many people that think they're funny when they're not, tough when they're not and just rude, crude and immature. the boards are what you make them. you can make them fun, informatable, interesting and helpfull to the hobby or you can act like a little, imature idiot and try and prove something and ruin it all. too many think they're funny or something by calling people names or ripping people off causing trust to be lost, being continuously rude just gets old to everyone after a while. I think some have a major mental problem and try and act like something they're not trying to prove whatever they're trying to prove.

people shouldnt have to put up with others being rude or acting like morons. they shouldnt have to leave and find other places to have fun. the idiots should just be gotten rid of.

<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 08:04 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You calling me an immature idiot? Thanks for the complement [img]cool.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast