Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well you've all heard me talk about my new puppy, Bug. he's only 11 weeks old. well we've been house breaking him and he's been doing pretty good. well the last couple of days, the wife and daughters said he's been picking up his leash and bringing it to them to go outside. I thought naw, he's just dragging it around playing with it like he does anything else he can get a hold of.
    well today I'm sitting there, and the daughter says "he's go his leash and wants out" I look up and he's walking over to us and sits down with the leash in his mouth. sure enough, he needed to go outside!

no one has ever taught him this and they say he's too young to even learn to sit at his age. Its amazing how I guess us putting the leash on him to take him out made him think about showing us he needs out! Maybe puppies are alot smarter than I thought!

now to teach him to undo all the twisty ties and throw the empty clamshells in the trash for me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

puppies are definitely smarter than i ever thought they were [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I Thought it said Puppets , and i was about to go on a rant about how puppets scare me [img]smile.gif[/img] but puppies are Much Better then Puppets [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]