Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: MoaK

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What's up man....you really ripping people off or what?
    I wish you would give some sort of response....makes me feel dirty coming here if you're really screwing people over....

    Say it ain't so Jesse....say it ain't so.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TyLeRDurDeNx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so four pages and his reponse isnt good enough of a answer ?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didn't bother reading that garbage past the first page. I sent shit to your old address before I knew you moved, never heard from it since. I'd like to know who else I've "ripped off." Whoever says I have is a bigger liar than Joe. But whatever, keep acting female and making threads on the board instead of contacting me about it. Don't post here, I really don't care.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TyLeRDurDeNx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dont even start..i have imed you NUMEROUS times...you do not answer...plus you act like im the only one that hasnt gotten there shit. 2nd of all, moving doesnt mean shit. all old mail from that address gets fowarded to the new address.
    3rd you havent sent me anything out of all the shit i sent you..and you wonder why im postin it here. gimme a fuckin break. answer your fuckin ims and tell me something that is true other then lying to me saying a bunch of shit. then maybe i wouldnt have to post a thread for everybody to see. i gave you lots of choices to choose from.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TyLeRDurDeNx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh and how fast did you get the figs i sent you ( eminem fig ) 3 days tops!!

    for me its a fuckin year now. get your shit together.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TyLeRDurDeNx2:
    oh and how fast did you get the figs i sent you ( eminem fig ) 3 days tops!!

    for me its a fuckin year now. get your shit together.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I find it funny as hell that MOAK wanted Eminem figs. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TyLeRDurDeNx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    moak.. i hear one deal has been done already.

    send my shit next. you can email me . pm me, im me,let me know whats going to be done...or ill just call you ,im sure you dont want that or any other actions.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skullpit:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TyLeRDurDeNx2:
    oh and how fast did you get the figs i sent you ( eminem fig ) 3 days tops!!

    for me its a fuckin year now. get your shit together.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I find it funny as hell that MOAK wanted Eminem figs. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wanted the one with the Jason mask [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I really like my EMINEM figures [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    ....and Durden would it be safe to say, you WOULD NOT add MoaK to your good trader list?....j/k, I hope ya' get your shit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •