Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

USMLE Step 1 prep

I'm starting my clinical rotations soon and want to get a head start on preparing for USMLE Step 1. A classmate who recently passed recommended your USMLE prep course. Do you think your online course would be a good fit for me at this stage? I'm particularly interested in the practice tests and ability to get feedback from expert tutors. What score improvements have past students seen from using your USMLE course? I really want to pass on my first attempt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: USMLE Step 1 prep

On exam day, feeling confident about something as fundamental as the periodic table can give you an important advantage! Understanding how properties trend across the table eliminates the need to memorize every fact. With an intuitive grasp of periodic trends, you can think critically to reason your way through related MCAT questions. Whether you prefer to study through resources like https://mеdicmind.us/blog/how-to-understand-the-mcat-periodic-table-trends/ periodic table blog or work with a tutor, make sure this foundational knowledge is solid!