Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: So...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This hot woman is walking down the street, across the street from where I am. I can see her from teh window, anyway shes walking all cool(im guessing she knows shes hot) and all of a sudden she walks behind this van...and EATS SHIT!! I didnt see it all, because she was behind the van but I saw her getting up, dusting off, looking around making sure no one noticed. I dont think I should laugh...cuz shes hot. But this is better than the time the black kid got chased down by dogs.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHA

    I'd be laughing my ass off. The fact that she was walking all hot just makes it 20x funnier

  3. #3
    Inactive Member salnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its fun to laugh at hot bitches

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wait a minute... am i reading something wrong, or is "Eats Shit" code for "tripped and fell"?

    when I first read thins, i thought you meant she literally picked up some dogshit and ate it... i assumed it was just a joke... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, she fell. Gravity laid down some ownage.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by UrashimaNick:
    wait a minute... am i reading something wrong, or is "Eats Shit" code for "tripped and fell"?

    when I first read thins, i thought you meant she literally picked up some dogshit and ate it... i assumed it was just a joke... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL that's what I thought too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank god i aint the only one [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •