Thread: How many of you have ever heard of an Alternate Reality Game?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I'm only asking because the more of this MK weirdness I come across, the more I wonder just how diabolical Jordan Weisman might be. If I'm on to something, I really don't know what yet. But I'm starting to get the feeling that a lot of what has gone on in the last few years may be part of something else. No, I'm not trying to start any conpiracy theories, nor am I the victim of my own paranoia. There are just a few things I found that anyone with an internet connection would be able to dig up that just seem unnaturally coincidental and at lot like clues deliberately left in the open - clues that don't mean anything on thier own but when compared to other little news snippets or press releases over the course of the weeks and months begin to reveal a strange mosaic. I could be way off base, but if anyone else is as intrigued as I am, here is a starting point to see how much more curious you care to be: <font color=""Lime"">Wiki entry - Jordan Weisman</font>

And if anyone is further ahead on this trail than I am, please help me catch up. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could you maybe spell it out for those of us not living in the land or paranoia? [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, whether you're on the ball or off the rocker one thing's for sure: You have too much time on your hands.