Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://13thstreet.com/frame.cfm?src=...=1700&R_N=9900

apparently, it revolves around the Legacy Virus. i think i would ahve preferred the God Loves Man Kills angle that was going aorund earlier, but... Legacy Virus is cool too. however! can they really do the Legacy Virus without introducing Colossus? (no word on the new characters, it just mentions characters we've already seen, but leaves out Sabretooth and Toad) and as much as i like Colossus, and as integral to the story as he is, if they introduce him, does this mean Nightcrawler is out? i hope not.

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.bronzepig.com" TARGET=_blank>
    My Homepage - art and animation gallery mostly</A>
    <A HREF="http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/j/i/jill/jill.html" TARGET=_blank>
    My Elfwood Fantasy Art Gallery- from here access my Fan Art and Sci-Fi galleries</A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope Kurt isn't out of the movie totally.

------------------
    No matter where you go, no matter what you do, no matter what troubles you may encounter in life --- there are nine hundred million people in China who really couldn?t care less. So you might as well have a good time.
    ===={::??@m??::}====

Inactive Member NighcrawlerLover4Life's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's just hope they don't put the legacy virus in Kurt. Movies have been known to do some pretty twisted things.

------------------
    Oh, man, Boom Boom?!? You placed my life in the hands of a maniac!?
    ~Nightcrawler

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I've read somewhere (can't find the site, but still searching) that Prof. X and Magneto will be joining forces to combat some evil menace (that will be two new villains). Or something like that.

Anyone else heard this? I'll try and find the source...

------------------
    "Verdammte Ausl?nder!", Nightcrawler, Ultimate X-Men #10

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gnahrf:
    I've read somewhere (can't find the site, but still searching) that Prof. X and Magneto will be joining forces to combat some evil menace (that will be two new villains). Or something like that.

Anyone else heard this? I'll try and find the source...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm... probably just heard about the original God Loves Man Kills rumour that was going about. Magneto helps the X-Men in that one, (and if it were the plot, the rumours about Kitty and Kurt being the two new ones would be quite possible as both of them feture kinda heavily, especially Kitty. Nightcrawler desn't really play a prominent part till the end when Stryker singles him out...) of course it is just against one villain, but... eh, you never know what might happen in a movie adaptation, right?

there were 2 scripts written by two different writers, proabably what happened was the one about Man Loves God Kills got leaked first, but the Legacy Virus one won in the end

need....sleep.... haven't slept in 2 days.... *yawn* damn homework.

------------------
    My Elfwood Fantasy Art Gallery- from here access my Fan Art and Sci-Fi galleries</A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nocturne:
    need....sleep.... haven't slept in 2 days.... *yawn* damn homework.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL! Playing X-assault, you mean? wink

------------------
    "Verdammte Ausl?nder!", Nightcrawler, Ultimate X-Men #10

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gnahrf:
    Originally posted by Nocturne:
    need....sleep.... haven't slept in 2 days.... *yawn* damn homework.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL! Playing X-assault, you mean? wink
    no, actually i didn't play that much, just posted lots about it.... got excalibur team and that was it. (i drift over here to check message boards from time to time for a break, that's all)

nah, i was sick for a week straight a couple weeks ago, and i am desperately trying to catch up so i don't fail the course by friday, which is end of term. got an A in Animation drawing tho, and a C+ in Drawing (this is considered GOOD, he marks extremely hard) looks like a B in Animation, a B in Visual Story Structure, a Cish grade in painting (i'm no painter), C in Visual Language due to lateness, and an A in History, but LAYOUT this is what is gonna kill me, the teacher is at Nelvana all week working, and i can never get in touch with him to turn in my work, and it turns out he will not be in agian fior the rest of the semester! i may fail simply because i could not get in touch with him to turn in the assignments i missed. frown

sucky sucky sucky, i try so hard to get intothis program then taken out by getting sick.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow

------------------
    give me a kiss tall and dark bamfsome!!!