Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nightcrawler Fan Fic...Round Robin Style!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Great idea, Knighty! I miss that old round robin, it's what got me started doing fic. Unfortunately, my muse is on Christmas vacation.

I wrote an open-ended Excalibur story a long time back to try to start another RR. It never took off, but if anybody wants I can repost it.

Otherwise, you go for it Knighty! And happy birthday, BTW, I remember is is somewhere in December. Don't get to schnokkered for ol' 21! *smooch*

biggrin

------------------
    ===={::??@m??::}====
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here's my attempt at starting the story. No plot, just a mood setter. Here goes:
    Kurt Wagner, known to the world as Nightcrawler, perched on the back of the chair as he stared into the fire. It was a cold night, and he was thankful for the heat, meager though it was. He was waiting for Bobby and Warren to show up with the rest of the team. He sighed slightly, then smiled, his blue lips twitching at the corners. This should be an interesting mission, to say the least.

------------------
    No matter where you go, no matter what you do, no matter what troubles you may encounter in life --- there are nine hundred million people in China who really couldn?t care less. So you might as well have a good time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh-oh! i suck completely at writing but i want to contrubute in my own way, is it ok if i don't write, but draw?

ps. Foxdie, i brought your pics with me and soon i shall dig them out of my luggage and *gasp!* finally scan them in, on my moms computer which is actually behaving quite nicely, unlike my own, and i have weeks of free time now.

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.bronzepig.com" TARGET=_blank>
    My Homepage - art and animation gallery mostly</A>
    <A HREF="http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/j/i/jill/jill.html" TARGET=_blank>
    My Elfwood Fantasy Art Gallery- from here access my Fan Art and Sci-Fi galleries</A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ohh sweet! If you can, email me them at [email protected] please

------------------
    "Rude To Point" Kurt as he teleports John Proudstars finger off yuk , X-Calibre #1

Jason Gaunt aka Foxdie
    http://www.foxdie.co.uk
    [email protected]
    ICQ 58539083

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Well, kiddos, it's that time again! It's time for all of us to put together our mushy brains and write some fan fic together. For those unfamiliar with how this works, one person writes part, then the next person picks up where they left off and so on. This particular one, we'll try to keep relatively serious, allright? No Madlibbing!

I'm just starting the thread right now.If you have a good idea for a fic but don't know how to continue it, post it here! If no one starts a story in here by tommorow at this time, I'll start one up. :-D

Inactive Member NightcrawlersLove's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He sat there as the flames of the fire jumped and flickered.Kurt loved the cold and the snow,he knew no better time of year.Kurt now shared his life with other mutants,an X-men so call him.Throwing a little bit of fun into the group with his pratical jokes and such,but Bobby and Warren always seamed to turn the tables back around,thats what made the missions so much fun.Serious he could be,loyal he was,but all the chicks diged the blue fuzzy elf that was a jokester,all except for kitty and perhaps Jean.What better way than to show off for a pretty girl.Kurt smiled at the thought.

------------------
    "i am so ready to par-ty!
    I loooove Christmas!"
    (Kurt grabs Dana's hands and swings her arround.)
    "Hey Kurt.."
    "huh?"
    "Look-up" (He looks up and sees the mistletoe,Dana gives him a kiss,Kurt turns red.) "Merry Christmas Kurt."
    (Dana smiles,so does Kurt) " Guess I HAVE been a good boy this year!"
    Evolution Beyond
    The X-Files Basement Office Message Board

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a hint of smile stills in kurt's lips while he was remembering the countless times he shared with different women a momento, that part of his life has gone, he hesitates, wondering he was happy or not with his decision, lots of thoughts invade his head since that night, he feel like something was stealed, erased from him, since that night, that night, like an infected virus in his body, the aching is not physical, but mental, he felt... different in some way, and the worst thing he don't know in what way and he can't remember what exactly happened

------------------
    give me a kiss tall and dark bamfsome!!!

[This message has been edited by kurtlover (edited December 19, 2001).]

Inactive Member NightcrawlerDreamer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, is this an evolution fic or a comic based fic? BTW, this is NightcrawlersLover4Life, just on an old board name of mine.

------------------
    All hail the fuzzy dude!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NightcrawlerDreamer:
    Hey, is this an evolution fic or a comic based fic? BTW, this is NightcrawlersLover4Life, just on an old board name of mine.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

judging by the first one, and the fact he's waiting for Archangel and Iceman, and the fact that angel only just showed up in Evolution, i'd say it's comic based. not to mentione evolution kurt hasn't had a whole lotta girlfriends wink so i'd say recent Uncanny to be precise.... maybe that should have been a ground rule...

it had better be comic based cause i drew him, you know, as an adult. and wearing the uncanny uniform... well not really, you know that gray shirt they all wear (cept wolverine) with the big fat X on the front? that...

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.bronzepig.com" TARGET=_blank>
    My Homepage - art and animation gallery mostly</A>
    <A HREF="http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/j/i/jill/jill.html" TARGET=_blank>
    My Elfwood Fantasy Art Gallery- from here access my Fan Art and Sci-Fi galleries</A>

[This message has been edited by Nocturne (edited December 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nocturne (edited December 20, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, I had comics planned when I wrote the first part.

------------------
    No matter where you go, no matter what you do, no matter what troubles you may encounter in life --- there are nine hundred million people in China who really couldn?t care less. So you might as well have a good time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast