Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just wondering if anyone else here is as excited as I am about the Spider-Man movie coming out in May.

I downloaded the trailers today...including the WTC one that was pulled from theaters follwing the attacks. Pretty neat. With the distance of time, that trailer almost seems like a tribute to the towers and the people who were in them...

------------------
    ~~The Knight_Crawler~~
    ===={::??@m??::}====

"It's better than magnificent! It's mediocre!" - Charles Goldwyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait to see it smile I hope it's good. It looks like it's gonna be good.

------------------
    "Listen very closely. There is a sound I want you to hear it's-" *BAMF!*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I can hardly wait!!! Looks like its gonna be great!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Knight_Crawler:
    Just wondering if anyone else here is as excited as I am about the Spider-Man movie coming out in May.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could I NOT be?? biggrin After LOTR, I'm ready for another good movie. smile (And Star Wars II, MIB 2, Matrix 2,... wink )

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I downloaded the trailers today...including the WTC one that was pulled from theaters follwing the attacks. Pretty neat. With the distance of time, that trailer almost seems like a tribute to the towers and the people who were in them...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that trailer was the best!! (But then, I've yet to see the newer ones.) I was really bummed when they pulled it, but glad to hear you can still find it. KC, mind posting a link as to where one can find it? Thanks. smile

------------------
    ===={::>>?@mf<<::}====
    "Abandon hope all ye who enter here -- except Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5-7.00 pm." Nightcrawler #3, Vol.1

[This message has been edited by hiddencrawler (edited February 04, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am more excited than all of you!

Did anybody see the new trailer?!?!

Kirsten Dunst, little dress, in the rain, NO BRA!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Can't wait! I'm gonna dress up as Spidere-Man and if the movie sucks, I'm gonna shoot the screen with my Web Blasters that I got from Wal-Mart!!

(NO BRA!! biggrin)

------------------
    Spiderman is l33t.
    But The elf is ?ber-l33t!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since i first discovered Nightcrawler while watching "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends"
    of COURSE I'm psyched about this movie (although I've not been able to read any spidey comics in a while)

The Movie looks like it will rock! (Despite some cheeseyness) Seeing the trailers makes me hungry for the next X-Men movie too! (I can't believe they were supposed to release it this Christmas, but now they're not going to even start filming it till this summer!)

------------------
    "And all the Fr?ulein say I'm pretty fly, for a blue guy."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hsu, you're a sicko, man.

(Yaay! Kirsten nipples!)

I got those webshooters, too! Well, one of them...they're $15 apiece! I've already gone through 4 cans of "web fluid". They're great when it's cold! Slip them on under your coatsleeve and web unsuspecting people! Like nasty mean Wal-Mart door greeters! BWA HA HA HA!

I also bought the 12 Inch Movie Spidey (only $10!!) and a 6 inch Spidey (AWESOME SCULPT!) and I'll probably break down and buy the 6 inch Green Goblin before the month is out...even though the figure ain't that great...

I just hope that the movie doesn't kill the Spider-Man classics line...I'd KILL for a Spidey Classics Doc Ock, a Black Cat, and a now very unlikely Classic Green Goblin. Hell, I reeeally wanna see Scorpion, Lizard, Vulture...(Yes, I know they made a Scorpion...but it was in a two-pack, and therefore doesn't count...wasn't really the right scale).

Oh man...Spider-Man:Blue...*drool*
    Tim Sale on Spidey biggrin biggrin biggrin...I wanna see Doc Ock!

(Can ya tell I like Doc Ock?)

Okay...rant over.
    *goes back to his Spider Jerusalem vs. Spider-Man action figure fight*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Speaking of Blackcat, I hope we get to see her, even if she is just Felisha (sp?)... That would kick ass. She's the only villian, besides maybe Venom, that I like.

------------------
    "Listen very closely. There is a sound I want you to hear it's-" *BAMF!*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hiddencrawler:
    How could I NOT be?? After LOTR, I'm ready for another good movie. (And Star Wars II, MIB 2, Matrix 2,... )
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you. (STAR WARS!!) I can't wait for this summer. So many good movies to see. And lets hear it for the Black Cat. She's the best!

------------------
    No matter where you go, no matter what you do, no matter what troubles you may encounter in life --- there are nine hundred million people in China who really couldn?t care less. So you might as well have a good time.
    ===={::??@m??::}====

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Knight_Crawler:
    Hsu, you're a sicko, man.

(Yaay! Kirsten nipples!)

I got those webshooters, too! Well, one of them...they're $15 apiece! I've already gone through 4 cans of "web fluid". They're great when it's cold! Slip them on under your coatsleeve and web unsuspecting people! Like nasty mean Wal-Mart door greeters! BWA HA HA HA!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes... yes I am! biggrin

Those web shooter rock! I have to get the new ones. I'm getting a Spidey costume and dressing up for opening day! Then, if the movue, by some EVIL twist of fate, sucks, I'll web the screen! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

------------------
    Spiderman is l33t.
    But The elf is ?ber-l33t!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast