Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I jsut stumbled across this. threads been there a while but this is the first i've heard of it -

http://x-mencomics.com/xfan/forums/s...5&pagenumber=1

now no one really knows what this mysterious "brimstone arc" is suppsoed to be about... people are theorizing everything from the Hellfire Club to the Dark Phoenix Saga (or both, which would be logical, afterall) to the appearance of Ultimate Lockheed. but i know as soon as i read it, i began thinking the return of our favourite fuzzy elf! then it owuld be the Brimstone arc for well a whole lotta reasons!! Hellfire - brimstone, Dark Phoenix, firey etc. - brimstone, Nightcrawler joining the team - brimstone... so whadda ya think think this is gonan be the arc he joins the team for good? i hear he will be appearing in the World Tour arc, but i think only as a brief appearance

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah...as soon as I read 'Brimstone' I squealed a delighted "KURTY!" But then I crashed back down to earth...

I'd like to see Kurt return, naturally...the guy's gotta be pretty messed up after what Weapon X did to him...he really could use Xavier's help dealing with it...right?