Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"am abusing my Moderatory powers"

You are a bad boy, UC! Bad, bad! ...but don't be too bad not to keep posting ok?

Alright, now to the story, 'cause I'm pressed for time and the stories on this board are all I've been able to finish reading (*hrumph!slow modem, slow webpage, grr!*): it sure is a rated R (I have a very lively imagination), at least this section. Really good ("was this one going to run away, too?" cracked me up, and I apologize if that wasn't the intended effect of the story), really gritty. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by UltimateCrawler:

Also, this will be a full comic in a few months, with art and everything. This is just a prose version of the script for the comic. I just have to either find an artist or get my ass in gear and draw it myself. I don't even really want to call this a Fan Comic...

</font>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

is this a hint? are we dropping that other story? [img]tongue.gif[/img] so sorry, i really am. but now you can see why i have been all too scarce recently here on the boards and on MSN if you read my most recent post.... plus i got a job illustrating a childrens book ontop of that. running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, doing a gazillion things at once! i dare not open MSN lately for fear of being caught up in a converssation, school is over the 19th, tho, so i will have some breathing room then.

anyways, the beginning of the story is REALLY GOOD!!! I want more... NOW! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, it's not a hint, and no, we're not dropping the other story. nc huge grin
    I'm just giving you a break, cuz I know you need it. *hugs* Talk to you soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12