Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did I just enter the 'General Hospital' forum? biggrin

Seriously though,I am SO loving this! eek

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The suspense is killing me. eek eek This is WAY better than soap operas. Somebody write the next part, quick!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya'll might want to go back and read my last one before you start on this, I made a few changes.

The scent was wrong. Something's wrong...

Logan dropped the wood and quickened his pace before dropping into a full-on panicked sprint.

The door was smashed. The crude furniture splintered. Some of the planks that made up the thin walls were shattered, letting the biting wind into the small cabin.

And there she lays, crumpled on the floor, as broken and battered as the rest of the room.

"Fox!" He cried as he ran to her side, touching her face gently and cradling her head in his lap.

She was already gone, and he silently vowed to avenge her as he stood up and smelled the air. Someone was still nearby.

He sprang to his feet and ran through the open doorway into the snow beyond, ready for the fight of his life.

*SNIKT!*Adamantium claws shot out of the back of his hands, his pulse racing, his teeth bared.

3 minutes later...

After hearing the sounds of an epic fight starting in the snow, Silver Fox opens her eyes, blinking to adjust the the dusk of the dying fire, as a smile creeps across her face.

"Fool."

Slowly, her pale lips and skin fill with color, turning first a light bronze before adjusting into a deep blue, her lips a brilliant ruby. Her 'mangled' body shifts quickly back to a sleek, sexy form, the wounds only for show.

She stands and brushes herself off out of human habit. She looks about the empty cabin and takes a few step towards a large gap in the back wall, away from the door.

*Smiling, and speaking to herself* "You loved 'me,' and yet I feel nothing for you. You're but a toy for me to play with, Logan."

Now, I KNOW someone can pick up here!! It's kindof off the NC track, but not too far!

[This message has been edited by Knight_Crawler (edited December 05, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is great. I'd love to contribute, but I'll be damned if I can figure out where you're going with this smile Not too familiar with the Wolverine backstory. Somebody else'll have to pick up that gauntlet.

-Rex

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry if I lost some of you along the way. Now I think everyone is set. I added to my last post, finishing the flashback...I think...Insomnia must be communicable, thanks for infecting me, Dragsy. Remember, at this point, only the publish stuff is set in stone, and there's a lot they don't show you that you can play with! Anything could happen and all that I just wrote could end up being a huge <text color=#ff0000>red herring.</text> Have fun with it

[This message has been edited by Knight_Crawler (edited December 05, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take everything that has happened so far seriously, as if it all really happened. The consequences, however, could really be anything....or nothing. Insomnia sucks...especially when you don't want to mess everything up by writing the entire story yourself. I want to see what the rest of you come up with! Almost 200 posts, people!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Okay KC if that is how you wanna play it...

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well I wasn't sure myself. It wasn't untill this afternoon in the danger room when I looked into your eyes and saw that somthing had cahnged in you that I knew it must be true. I've never spoken about it with anyone, not even her. It's not the kind of thing you talk about while your trying to rip the other one's heart out"

'You obviously havn't fought with Spider-Man for a while!" The blue mutant quickly retorts.

"So it doesn't bother you then?"

"It did at first. I thought about all those years that I have been searching for my true father, my true identity. All those years that I felt negleted, deprived of the only thing a son has a rite to; a dad. But then a realised I had something better than father, better than anyone could ever ask for. I had a friend, a friend who stuck with me all the way and then I rewalised that is all that one can ask from anyone."

These two men have been through so much together you would think that neither of them would ever be stuck for words. But now the two just stand there staring at each other, both realising what this means for their relationship. They have both found in each other something that they have been searching for all their lives and in this one moment they realise that they actually complete each other like pieces in a jigsaw.

Neither of them knows which one made the first move, but suddenly they find themselves in an embrace that only a father and a son could ever understnd.

"The Xavier Protocols?" Wolverine sees the file open on the computer screen over Nightcrawlers back and breaks the embrace "That's dangerous stuff what does she want with those?"

"She's up to it again." Says Nightcrawler, his crest fallen again. "She wants some one dead and she wants me to do it, only this time it is a mutant."

"Who? Who is it?"

"Its - "

Okay here's an idea, seeing as a lot of you are finding it hard to jump into the story I thought we would have a vote on who Mystique wants dead. So what do you think? Xavier, Magneto, Sinister, anyone you like and with the most popular we will continue the story.

The 'Damn I'm enjoying this' Mit

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The
    Kitchen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ewwwww!!! Mushy!!!!

I vote for Gambit!! At leat that'll be fun fight!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clarification: do the Xavier Protocols include *everybody*? As in, all the mutants on the X-scene?

-Rex
    (waiting for the right moment to jump in)