Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Cool topic!
    My name is Dillon Wilson, and I am a 22 year old chick. (23 on January 27th. An Aquarius) I currently attend Brooklyn College, and my primary fields of interest are sociology, gender studies, media studies and political science. I also study history, anthropology, theology, english, environment and philosophy. I'm into body art (always expanding my collection!), and I LOVE music. I've got some pretty eclectic tastes, and I also sing and play bass and a play keyboards a little bit.
    I've been a Nightcrawler fan since J.R. High School, when I started buying back issues of X-Men and Excalibur, the graphic novels related to those books, and 'Crawler's 1st solo series. He's always been my favorite character. In High School I got into fringe stuff like Diane DiMassa, Jhonen Vasquez, Roman Dirge, and Voltaire's Oh My Goth series. In other words, snotty pretentious comics. But they're funny. I liked Hellblazer and Vampirella when I wasn't getting snotty comics. Then I started getting nostalgic and bought back issues of Excalibur and X-Men again. I've always loved the Nightcrawler character, and he's what drew me back to marvel. Aesthetically, he's just one of the best characters ever drawn, and I dig the personality of the character a lot. I really like Ultimate Kurt, and the variations on the character. I am NOT digging the priest Kurt variation in Uncanny, though. But I still buy it, faithful to my favorite blue fuzzy elf. So now I get weird looks picking up pretentious indy comics and Excalibur and X-Men. But I'm more than used to weird looks. Remember, I'm a spooky deathrock/retro punk hybrid creature, so.....

------------------
    Goddess in progress.....

[This message has been edited by spookyspice (edited October 04, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hallo! Mein name ist Shannon Schmidt, aka the Bamfette! And if you think Wagner is a popular German name, try mine! I've been MIA for a while because of health reasons. I have a chronic, possibly fatal disease called eosinophilic fasciitis. It is a very rare disease that causes the skin ans soft tissues to harden. "Eosinophilic", refers to eosinophils, white blood cells that fight allergies. So it's like I'm allergic to myself! eek The eosinophils can also invade other parts of the body and cause damage to the blood, resulting in cancer and serious blood diseases. The risk of that increases in the long term of the disease, and actually where I'm at now, 3 years, that is considered long term! Right now, I'm anemic, and I had a scare earlier this summer, when it appeared there may have been a tumor behind my ear, luckily it turned out to be nothing. Despite this, I'm a sophomore in college, I'm 20 years old, and I want to become an art major! I'm unhappy with the curriculum at the college I'm attending now, so very soon you'll be hearing from me in Ft. Lauderdale! biggrin My hobbies include drawing(which you should see my pictures soon--Moonbeam Dancer, the scanner's working! wink ), writing; in fact I wowed my creative writing class with my very first story!, reading Gothic and horror/fantasy books, and rock concerts!(I see Disturbed in time for Halloween!) I'm also a fan of anime and video games, in fact, it was the original arcade game that got me interested in Nightcrawler! I have been a fan of him ever since, and enjoy his newest reincarnation in Evolution and Ultimate. I would love to be an animator as a career, and of course one of my dream jobs would be to work on either another cartoon, or a movie featuring Nightcrawler! biggrin

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well...here goes

Ok, my real name is Rebecca. If you must refer to me by my real name, just say 'Becca'. 'Rebecca' is cheeeeeeesy and I hate it. I live in a tiny little town near Dallas, TX (Flower Mound). Last I checked, I held the record for the youngest member of the Blue-elfers (March 9, 87--14 years old!! biggrin )Uh....I go to FMHS and the only cool class I'm taking is German. My teacher is soooo coool! Fr?ulein Prinz rules!

My first 'close encounter of the fuzzy-elf kind' took place while flipping through channels. Rogue Recruit was on, and I got really into it. I saw Kurt and flipped out. I've been hooked ever since.

Hm...hobbies. I have no life. Really. I like to read comics and play Nintendo. Smash Bros. Rule! My favorite comics are the old Excalibur ones. They're just so funny!!

If you must contact me, my e-mail is [email protected] and [email protected] (I have no creativity ^_^). Oh yeah, if ya like X-men Evolution (and who doesn't?) go to my Evolution site. http://takeoff.to/bayville

------------------
    "Tell the truth, Excalibur--If not to yourselves, than to me--Wasn't this FUN?!?"-Arcade

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

goodness... um... umm... well i couldn't think of a good user name so i jsut went with my real name, Jill Johansen. I'm 23, live in Canada, originally form Albeta, but currently live in Oakville, Ontario because i go to Sheridan College, I am in the Classical Animation Program.

got into comics rletavely late, when i was about 18 or so, with the Sandman, but x-men became one of my favs very quickly after i got ahold of the older ones in TPB, and it really did not take long for me to fall for Nightcrawler bigtime.... i like the new x-men evolution as well, great design work there. but i really don't have a favorite artist or anything, i have a few artists renditions i definately do NOT like, (like the last issue of Uncanny... ick) but typically i like seeing different styles, mix things up a bit.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok now, my turn.

Uh, let's see. What should I say about myself?

Well, first off, I'm 15 and a sophmore in High School. My name is Kristi Marie Wszolek (and don't worry if you can't pronounce my last name, no one can, not even my teachers).

I used to watch the old series of X-MEN and I read some of the comics, but I had never really noticed Nightcrawler before untill I watched the Evolution series.

I was introduced to this site from a friend of mine, Blueflame, and I love being here.

Some of my hobbies are writing (I'm writing a X-MEN Evolution, fan-fic, and I'm also writing a story that I hope will turn into a book if I can get the story good enough), I like to listen to music, read, and watching the Evolution series of X-MEN.

I guess that's all I have to say. I don't know anything else that I can think of.

------------------
    ===={::>>B@mf<<::}====

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi, I'm Krissie, or you could call me Eileen, which is my real name.
    I'm a big Evo fan, big Kurt fan, and I've just gotten into Excalibur. (I'm up to issue 37!)
    As you can see from my username and sig, I'm also a fan of British comedy. In addition, I have a growing collection of anime videos. (And we just got a DVD player, so now I'll be collecting those as well.)
    I'm single but not looking, my birthday is August 15, and I'm the oldest of four girls. I also have two young nieces, eight and two, that I sometimes let play with my toys. smile
    Want to know more? You can reach me at [email protected] .
    Oh, and visit Krissie's House of Smeg! http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...100&LastLogin=

------------------
    "The red lights are flashing, but on this ship that could mean anything from 'We're under attack' to 'The baked potatoes are done.'"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123