Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that looks good! It looks like the grown up version of Kurt from Evolution!!! I wish I could draw like that! Hey, would you be willing to draw a pic for me for one of my xmen rpgs that I'm in?

Lauren

------------------
    Oh, man, Boom Boom?!? You placed my life in the hands of a maniac!?
    ~Nightcrawler

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In my humble wee opinion it's Kurt around his twenties. Hmmm... I like the nose (correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the nose shape change some in your twenties and then continue to ever grow?). And that smile! I wonder what he's thinking... Great work!

p. s. Jill, why didn't you tell me you had animations on that site? Now, I don't like you as much as before... But that doesn't matter, for on the whole I love you so much more after seing those animations! I don't have any words.
    By the way, do you have Danish origin? I mean your last name and Metalsvinet (De. das Metallschwein).

------------------
    ===={::??@m??::}====
    "Verdammte Ausl?nder!", Nighcrawler, Ultimate X-Men #10

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nocturne:
    well you guys are just no help at all! tongue

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course we are! flattering is a very thin for you! cause i liked you're scketch very much is funny and cartooning, you're very talented and it has nothing to do with evolution, this is the original nightcrawler, the nose looks fine cause he supposed to have caucasian features, perhaps you should try another poses and different styles, a full body scketch would help, the coloring is very awesome.

------------------
    give me a kiss tall and dark bamfsome!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gnahrf:
    In my humble wee opinion it's Kurt around his twenties. Hmmm... I like the nose (correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the nose shape change some in your twenties and then continue to ever grow?). And that smile! I wonder what he's thinking... Great work!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah it does.. the bigger the nose the older someone typically appears... that's why most anime characters have teeny tiny noses i think, makes em look even younger and more elfin... but i'm not realy into drawing that style.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    p. s. Jill, why didn't you tell me you had animations on that site? Now, I don't like you as much as before... But that doesn't matter, for on the whole I love you so much more after seing those animations! I don't have any words.
    By the way, do you have Danish origin? I mean your last name and Metalsvinet (De. das Metallschwein).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i'm sure i've mentioned i am an animation student... i should hope i have an animation or two to show for it... smile

yup, I am half Danish, (the other half, my mothers side, is your basic European mutt, english, german, irish, scottish, dutch (dutch royalty, actually) etc... all mixed together) i can actually trace my ancestry back to Eric the Red, a true Viking, i am! at Christmas we celebrate the Danish way, with goose, and rice pudding (nothinlg like the brittish kind, it's actually mostly whipped cream) and red cabbage, carmalized potatoes etc etc.. and the next morning danish creppes and open faced sandwiches. good stuff!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Garble:
    Cool stuff!

Well, if you insist that we try to find some room for improvement, then here goes.

I agree with you about the nose and bringing the eybrows down a bit. I'd also say you could de-pronounce the line between his cheekbones and his chin. And if his ears were to be fatter at the base and narrower at the tips, they'd have a more elven appearance.

As for the trouble with animating curly hair, keep in mind that you can get away with defining mostly just the outlines of his head, rather than idividual locks. I suppose it depends on how stylized you want it to be though...

I'm in awe of your skills. I envy you sooooo much.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah, finally, someone who is helping! tongue

thanks for the tips, i can see what you are saying abotu the ears, i will definatley try a version or two with those pointers in mind... as for the cheeknone thing, it shows up a bit more in the drawing because i use the line form the chin to help place the cheekbones, normally i wouldn''t draw that much of it... and i shall get some expression and full body ones done over the weekend...

------------------

Inactive Member NightcrawlersLove's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think if everyone told you to change bits and pices of ur charater then it really wouldnt be urs if your happy with it than happy faces all around love! like u drawing is me lifeline keeps me happy as well as others i see nothing to change on him hes blue and fuzzy and has that smile lol
    keep drawing love!!

------------------
    "Ow! why did you pull my tail!????" (Kurt turns around in his chair,giving Dana an odd look.)
    "Beacuse i like ya."
    (Dana just smiles at him.)
    Evolution Beyond
    The X-Files Basement Office Message Board

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just out of curiousity how long did it take you to draw that, how long would it take you to draw one?

Also do you use any Instant Messaging programs like MSN Messenger or ICQ?

Me and a close friend (MoonBeamDancer) were looking for a skilled artist to perhaps bring our fics to life (see "Revenge of the Fanfics" post for Rei's (moonbeam dancer" and see "Traveller" for mine)

TIA

------------------
    "Uh yeah right, like picture this. BUMPETY BUMPETY BUMPETY BUMPETY SPLAT!" Kurt, X-Men Evo #11

Jason Gaunt aka Foxdie
    http://www.foxdie.co.uk
    [email protected]
    ICQ 58539083

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Foxdie:
    Just out of curiousity how long did it take you to draw that, how long would it take you to draw one?

Also do you use any Instant Messaging programs like MSN Messenger or ICQ?

Me and a close friend (MoonBeamDancer) were looking for a skilled artist to perhaps bring our fics to life (see "Revenge of the Fanfics" post for Rei's (moonbeam dancer" and see "Traveller" for mine)

TIA

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

as per first question, the sketch, 5 minutes, to colour it, 20-30 minutes.

second question, i have icq, 15755797

it depends on how long it is, i will have to read them and i can let you know then, it could be a lot of work, sooo... you time is money kinda thing. i like to help when i can but there are limits

------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12