Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Oooh baby, baby. You really think I'm in love, that-" ~Kurt slapps his hand over my mouth.~ "Don't you dare sing any more Britney Spears." ~I nod and a muffled "Okay." is heard. Kurt takes his hand away.~ I wrote another fic, feel free to run away screaming if you want.
    ~Logan and Misto run away screaming like girls.~ "FINE! BE THAT WAY!" I yell after them. Good muses are hard to find these days, you notice that? "Gee, I wonder why..." Kurt mumbles. ~Glares at Kurt.~ You say that again, and I'll yank your tail so hard... ~Kurt shuts up.~ ANYWAY, I wrote another fic, and if it just makes sense to me I apolgize for that, I wrote it on a whim.
    Sayonara means Good bye.
    Enjoy

Indigo Shadows

Darkness. Shadows. That's all he is now, a shadow of his former self. His name is Kurt Wagner. He's an X-Man. Or he was, but not any more. Kurt's a vampire now. Kurt remembered being mortal, but that all ended when he was embraced.
    Being turned was painful. He had been attacked from behind and felt a sharp sting at his throat. Kurt could feel his blood spill and he thankfully passed out, the stars fading in a painful haze. Kurt woke up to find himself lying on a soft blanket and looking up at the ceiling. He realized that he had been moved; he had been outside when he had been attacked.
    "Where? Where am I?"
    "You're awake." said a voice.
    Kurt looked around and winced. It was too bright. It was then that Kurt realized that it was night, but he could see everything like it was daylight.
    "It's been three days and nights. You're one of us now." the voice continued.
    Kurt sat up and looked around. He could see and hear everything like it was right next to him. "What are you talking about? Who are you?" he asked.
    The voice laughed. "Don't you remember? I made you."
    "Vas? No?" Kurt whispered. But he couldn't deny it; it all came rushing back. His blood being drained and someone placing their wrist to his lips. The vampire's blood burned as they forced it down his throat, but it was sweet at the same time.
    Kurt shook his head, bringing himself back to the present. No use to remember it now. He has things to do, people to say goodbye too.
    There she is now. The one person Kurt knew he would miss. The only one he had thought about keeping with him forever.
    Rei.
    She lay down on her bed. Kurt could tell she had been crying.
    "Poor liebling." he whispered, as she fell asleep.
    Kurt quickly and quietly climbed into Rei's room. He glanced at her left hand and saw that she still wore the claddauth ring he had given her.
    "With the heart pointed towards her. Still thinks of herself as mine." he thought. "What about the necklace?" Kurt wondered and smiled sadly at this.
    Rei's eyes fluttered open.
    "Hi Rei."
    Rei gasped and sat up.
    "Kurt!" she cried out, folding him into a hug.
    Kurt hugged her back hard, but not hard enough to hurt her.
    Rei had her ear against Kurt's chest when she heard something. Or rather didn't hear. She pulled away.
    "I can't hear your heart beat." She let her nose go cat and sniffed the air.
    "You're dead." she stated flatly.
    "Undead."
    "A vampire."
    Kurt nodded. "I've come to say goodbye."
    Rei reached up and tucked a lock of Kurt's hair behind his ear. Kurt grabbed her wrist, Rei jumped at his speed.
    "Don't do that. Don't touch me Rei, please."
    Rei asked why.
    "I can hear your heart beat. I can almost smell your blood flowing through your veins. I'm barely controlling myself right now."
    Kurt's eyes blazed red for a moment. "See?"
    Rei nodded wordlessly.
    Kurt gently kissed Rei.
    "Don't leave me." she whispered.
    "I don't want to." Kurt replied. He tilted Rei's head and bit her neck. He quickly sucked away the blood and stepped away from her. "I have to liebling. Otherwise I'll hurt you or someone else."
    "I understand. Sayonara my Oni Aman." Rei whispered. "I don't like loosing you again, but I understand."
    "Auf werderzaine mein liebling." Kurt whispered and escaped through Rei's window.
    "Aishiteru my Oni Aman." Rei said to the empty room, the tears dripping down her chin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ooops!! OPPPPS???!
    what have you done!!?
    ahh lord, but its good
    what possesed u to do that?
    really and inquireing wonderlass want to know?
    and whats w/ you fan fic types today?
    alll those tear jerkers!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, a while back a vampire version of Misto from CATS showed up in my head. I wrote a fic w/ him as a vamp in it. Well, a vamp version of Nightcrawler showed up about a week or so ago. And did the regular Nightcrawler do anything to protect me? Hell no.... So the vamp Nightcrawler sedused me and both he and the vamp Misto are currently locked in coffins with silver chains and crosses on them, so they'll leave me alone.

~Looks at what she just wrote.~ Does that make any sense at all or am I just babbling?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You should have just sang some Britney Spears...even vampires have taste. wink

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heh
    okay beamie
    i get those all the time.

KC, YOUR ON A ROLL TONIGHT.
    TSK
    kids these days, i tell ya...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww..you locked them up? Let 'em out babe, join the dark side. After all, who can get enough of men who suck.
    wink

------------------
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I must say, an interesting take on Kurt... If he isn't scary in the dark, now, I can't imagine him as a vampire! eek

It's nice to see another twist on his tale... We waiting fans have little else to enjoy until this summer! biggrin biggrin

------------------
    Always watching from the shadows...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slartibartfast:
    Aww..you locked them up? Let 'em out babe, join the dark side. After all, who can get enough of men who suck.
    wink
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, that sounds obscean. (sp?Yes, I know my spelling bites, but oh well...)Okay, maybe. I'll have to think about it. ~Meanwhile both vamps bang on the coffins. "Yeah! Let us out!"~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MoonbeamDancer:
    Okay, that sounds obscene.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was meant to, hon. wink

Aww, let 'em out...you know you want to...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know. That's why I said it.

~More banging on the coffins, followed by vamp Misto yelling that I've kept him in here how long??~ Alright, Alright. I'll let one of you out. Now which one..... ~Misto promtly yells "ME!!! I've been in here longer!"~

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast