Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup ,it's hard to keep a good villain down!
    I'm just wondering, What does Mystique do for a hobby? what a hard working lady!*snark*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nocturne:
    ...i miss Excalibur too [img]frown.gif[/img]

</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

DITTO!

P.S. Hiya everyone!

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nocturne, I just discovered that there ARE two different stories with kitty, one is with Claremont and Larocca and is in Unlimeted#36 and comes out next week and the other one (the one with Kurt)is written by Greg Rucka with art by Darick Robertson and is going to be in the Unlimeted anthology, tho' I dont know when its out

I hope that she can deal with her grief and loss and learn to be happy again, poor Kitten looks so alone in the world.
    i dont know how Conon the anthology title is, but for the record, both of the stories take place at the University of Chicago. It seems like the Claremont tale takes up right away after her leaving and the Rucka tale is set one year later, one the anniversery of Peter's death
    perhaps by that time she has gotten over some of her bitterness and can except Kurt or another old friends aid, since as of the last i'd heard, Marvel was trying to synchronize ALL of the regular X titles
    I dunno...
    Pandora

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know [img]smile.gif[/img] the one by Claremont is an introductory story for MeKaniX (wonder what the name means...) but Nightcrawler wont be making an appearance in that one, or.. atleast i thought he wouldn't, tho he seems to be sneaking himself in there anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nightcrawler will actually BE in the other one, not just flashbacks and photos, which means, he will be finding kitty at college (or she contacts him... whichever, they will be together again). which is why i brought that one up, and not Claremont's...

i am confused about one thing. sometimes i hear MeKaniX is a miniseries, others i hear it is an ongoing... anyone have a link to an article or some such which states which it is??

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ May 25, 2002 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Nocturne ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've heard that it's to start out asa mini and if the numbers are good right off the bat, then it will become an on going thing. I found a few things about it while rollin' around the pages
    there was a news bulletin April 15 at Silver Bullet comic books with Claremont talking about it and several more hints over at Xfan in the last few days
    Pandora

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12