Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

According to Superhero Hype, this guy is 'in negotiations to play the coveted role of Nightcrawler in 20th Century Fox's "X-Men 2" for director Bryan Singer..'

There's a link to pictures of him at the site...this is one of them...he looks okaish...but I don't know if he's really cute enough for Kurt...

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ May 25, 2002 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Nandireya ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*clicks through his pictures* well, he looks like a happy friendly sort... that fits atleast. that is a good sign they are not going for the dark brooding character. *finds his film credits* he is a voice actor for cartoon series, so he is probably very good at accents. one of those cartoon series is Spider-Man, so prolly a comics fan, that's a plus (the NEW one by Bendis... iiiinteresting....) *reads his credits some more....* OH MY GOD!!! those photos don't do him justice, he's the Freaky Links guy!! I LOVE HIM! he's actually very handsome, when you see him in action, and a good, subtle actor with a nice voice... so I wouldn't mind him playing the part at all! infact since he is the very cute Freaky Links guy, I would love it! his voice is exactly what i picture when I think Nightcrawler (minus the accent of course) I must admit, I didn't put 2 and 2 together from the photos, he really does not photograph well... odd for an actor... but he looks great when he's moving! oh yeah points in his favour - curly hair, 5'10", 23 years old, won a gymnastics tournament, did his own stunts in White Squall.... right hair, exactly the right height for Nightcrawler, and not old, can do gymnastics and his own stunts... I'm liking this idea more and more - bring him on!

also maybe it is best they are going with a relative unknown... like Hugh Jackman and Wolverine... he made that part his own. you never thought of him as the actor, just the character. where as... as perfect as he was for the roll... you couldn't help but think of Star Trek when you saw Xavier sometimes... [img]confused.gif[/img]

the Freaky Links guy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] wow. he's a cutie pie.

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ May 25, 2002 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Nocturne ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"The Freaky Links guy" doesn't help me a whole lot...I don't know what Freaky Links are/is...

But I checked out his bio, and yeah, he's got a lot of Kurt-ish qualities to him...and not just the physical...there's were a couple of personal quotes there from him...

"You can't think about things you want to change. Just be yourself."

"...Everybody tries to be exactly the same. I think being an outsider is a good thing."

They certainly sound very Kurty...

Yes...I think I can truly accept this choice...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You may have seen him in...

Can't Hardly Wait
    Empire Records
    That Thing You Do
    National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation

He had big parts in all those. He's an odd guy, playing kinda offbeat roles. He's probably a good choice.

~UC, still hoping for Matthew Lillard

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm. Good choice. I've never heard of him, or seen any of the movies or TV shows he's in, but he seems just about perfect. Better than anyone else I've seen suggested. Except for maybe Jude Law. Mmm. Jude Law.

Fasheem, who can't remember who Matthew Lillard is

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isn't he cute?

Ethan Embry
    main

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yep, i'm sure Fox is thrilled to have your approval, Rex [img]wink.gif[/img]

anyway here is some more pics of him http://www.geocities.com/eembryethan...magazines.html
    http://celebritypics.org/ethan_embry/
    what a cutie!

*edit* I found the mother lode - http://clik.to/ethancaps
    it is apparently in the pocess of moving from http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/ethancaps/index.html (also has voice clips from his stint in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Freakylinks, and interviews) so the newest stuff is at the orange site, but all the galleries and clips are still at the green site

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ May 26, 2002 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Nocturne ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooo, cute cute cute! And gymnastics, that's a plus. I approve! (Gee, I'm sure 20th C. Fox is heaving a collective sigh of relief at THAT! [img]smile.gif[/img] )

I liked Luke Goss, but he's probably too old.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Matthew Lillard was in the movie Scream, he played Stu. (One of the psycho killers) and he's Shaggy in the movie Scooby Doo.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm kinda thrilled they called it "the coveted role of Nightcrawler"!!!

Much better than, "You mean I gotta play that wierd blue guy???"

Anyway, this guy looks like he has real promise.

The clik.to/ethancaps seems to have the best pics, but unfortunately you get mini nude pics of guys before the pics load. I guess that's the internet for ya...

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ May 27, 2002 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Garble ]</font>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast