Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Fini

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I just read the final installments and have figured out my next tattoo.

    tmoore sip 01

    The blackened eye is an awesome image.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The bruise part is kinda subtle for a tatt, isn't it? Might look like a real bruise on your arm (or wherever it may be)but it would really be different!
    However, the ripping part would really look great.

    128289903569808750wegetzdemfrm
    Kitten pictures! From http://icanhascheezburger.com/

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 12, 2007 10:00 PM: Message edited by: 5Cats ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahahahah! I love that website. I haven't figured out where yet.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Location, location, location.

    o.O

    Still figuring this out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 3peanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erhm, on the back maybe? I like tattoos on the shoulders, right on the shoulderblades...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's where my new friend suggested getting it done. It'd have to be the left one because the right side of my back is mostly covered already.

    It seems like the best choice.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 3peanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Weeee! *fangirl squeal* I like tattoos on the shoulders, they remind me of Milady in Dumas's books: she had a red lily printed with fire on the left shoulderblade as a mark of sin and unlawfulness. It has always tingled my fantasy. Of course I want to see a pic if you really get it done [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've always wanted a tattoo, but I've never been able to figure out what to get a tattoo of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •