Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Should never let facts get in the way!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/images/flag_gb_sm

I hope that link works, it's for fast connections.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/

You can also get to the video from here. Or read the very funny parody:

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/Pentagon_Parody.htm

This is worse even than JFK, RFK and MLK conspiracies. It is so blatent, so obvious and was largely broadcast live! The first thing I said when news of the Pentagon stike was broadcast was "where are the engines? Where's the tail?" A 757-200 does not make a nice, clean hole through 5 or more layers of reinforced concrete. They don't "disintegrate" or "burn up completely". The live broadcast footage from a few minutes after the strike shows the fire largely under control, no damage at all on the Pentagon other than the central hole.
    The 911 Comission was directed to NOT answer or address any issue other than the two planes which hit the Towers.
    It's just endless! And it was there in plain sight from day one.
    AND it's not like anyone has even attempted to answer the criticism, it has been totally ignored.

**sigh**

PS: Yes I do have a theory about what really happened, but it's not important. The real issue is, could the Flight 77 theory presented by the government be true? The answer is clearly no.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For once we agree Cats. And I'd LOVE to hear your theory on it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okie, here goes:

>Terrorists planned to hijack planes & crash them, just the the Official Version of things. It was an ingenius plan actually.
    >The government, or at least its agencies, knew about this, Not OV. How much they knew is open to debate, but they knew a lot more that they admit.
    >While the hijackings were underway, the airforce tried to responde according to their training, they scrambled jets with orders to shoot the planes down. (part OV)
    >They shot one plane down over Pensylvania, and the other, Flight 77, over the ocean
    >they then paniced, afraid the public would hate them for shooting down a civilian airliner, and were saved from explaining the first crash by the famous "Lets Roll" phone call. It may well be that the passengers DID cause the crash.
    >Flight 77 was trickier, it being destroyed over the ocean and all, so someone (who knows?) ordered a drone aircraft (with a warhead inside it) to fly into the Pentagon. Aircraft "parts" were placed in a feeble effort to simulate a crash site.
    >Since their story about the Pentagon was so completely unbelievable, they tried very hard to ignore it.
    >They managed to keep the attention on the towers, (Michael Moore helped, he was either a willing participant in the disinformation campaign or a clueless patsy) unit that Pentagon video came out and over 500 million people viewed it.
    >All of a sudden, Popular Mechanics is "debunking" the 911 Conspiracies. Their efforts are laughable! They totally ignore the real questions, and the 2 times they "de-bunk" the Pentagon? One contradicts the other!
    >Various counter-intelligence operatives stepped up in 2005 and began their usual mix of faked "disinformation" and overt attacks on anything other than the OV. They've tried to shift the attention back to the towers, or even to the other crash, and have pointedly ignored the questions regarding Flight 77.

>>>>> There is video evidence from at least 4 cameras concerning the Pentagon attack. All 4 have never been seen by anyone. Even the 911 Commission! The "leaked" pictures have at least 1 frame removed. The only frame which would have shown the plane...

>>>>> most of the "conspiracy theories" about the Towers are faked, disinformation intended to distract people and discredit any who question the OV.

That's about it. There is so much evidence for these theories (well, about the Conspiracy in general) it isn't funny! I'll elaborate on any aspect you like [img]smile.gif[/img] or don't like for that matter.
    Keep in mind that most of the 'evidence' about the conspiracy side of it was broadcast live! Unlike JFK, there is so much contradiction in the OV that is clearly disputed in the public pictures & reports that simply calling the theorists kooks hasn't worked this time.
    With JFK they controlled everything. The site, the news cameras, the "investigation" after, the evidence, the patsy, everything! Except for the Zapruter film, they might have gotten away with it. Oh, and the "magic bullet" which is truely beyond belief! How they expected anyone to believe THAT is beyond me.

**sigh**

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AH! You're such a young country, still surprised Government can be deviated...Italy has a long history in this sense, and most tragic terrorist attacks here have remained unpunished because a corrupted part of the government was involved.

One of them, Ustica (plane flying in OUR national sky suddenly "falling" with no apparent reason) involves USA government of the time too.

And do we really want to talk about Cermis tragedy? The pilot who caused it was absolved by your judges. A scandal, considering he was playing macho top gun crap when he caused the accident.

So, as you see, facing the distortions of a corrupted government (and as in Italy, the distortions of two allied corrupted wings of two governments) is something you should start learning and wake up from this sort of naivet?.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I'd say we are "awake"

it's the people who say Conspiracy theorist's are nuts, who are still "sleeping"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, mostly "theorists" tend to "discover warm water" as we are used to say in Italian...

The problem is public opinion. I'm always afraid of ignorance of the masses.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's no shortage of that! Particularly in Eastern Canada... (I'm in the West, but it's no picnic here either)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Alright..." Morachi cleared his throat. "Let's look at a 'good' government and a 'bad' one - say a dictatorship - and see where we find more honesty...

"A 'good' government will always tell you it's public motives. It has it's ways of doing things, but on the whole, the normal citizen is never, EVER, allowed a behind-the-curtain view of things. Why? Because the people would see beyond the public goals. But since it does have the responsibility of running a certain populace with a certain level of sanity, it will never reveal it's inner goals - the 'for the good of the people' goals. But you KNOW they delve into a bit of skullduggery now and again, in order to motivate itself towards it's inner goals...These tactics would be viewed by the average citizen as an infringement on their rights...Which they are...

"But take the dictatorship. A dictator rarely reveals all it's goals but makes painfully sure of it's motives. Citizen Joe sees people being shot in the streets, he sees his friends, neighbors, being dragged from their homes, never to be seen again. In a dictatorship, the citizen is not only looking behind the curtain, he lives there.

"Citizen Joe knows one thing - he better not screw around. The only fault of the dictator being, besides a penchant for fascism is, he's already reached his goal - rule - and is going about maintaining it. It's public goals are it's inner goals - keep in line or you will be executed.

"So, given that we can agree on that dreadfully simplified view of things, does it really surprise you that such a boastfully, self-righteous, body of governing as the Elvin Council has, in it's most secret of secrets, a professional such as myself in it's membership?"

Lusipher's eyes were glazed. "No...In fact, it makes sense."

Talon grinned, "C'mon kid. It's not like your heart is breaking is it?"

Lusipher focused on him. "No! I hate all governments...But this...Crow, it sort of makes me LIKE it..!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I'm not saying it isn't for the "greater good", I mean it's possible...
    Pearl Harbour was for the "greater good" (does anyone seriously doubt the US knew all about it? I mean really!)
    AND I've said many times that someone had to do something about Sadam, and the UN sure wasn't (because they were raking in billions in bribes and kickbacks) and Germany France & Russia sure weren't (because they were protecting their big investments in Iraq) so it was up to the Americans. I have endless respect for GW Bush for doing the right thing!
    BUT not if they planned the 911 events from the start.
    Given the past record of the US Government, it's probably for the good of several really rich families (about half Rep and half Dem IMO) and everyone else can bite it.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I present my "best case" scenario on the 911 conspiracy. There a many worse cases out there, some are awfully possible.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uhm, maybe USA government has its interests too.

I don't like this "cops of the world" attitude.

And I don't think there are good or bad governments: I think there are good or bad citizens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast