Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Rainbow

  1. #11
    Inactive Member batfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Dinner conversation gone bad.

    WIFE: What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
    HUSBAND: Definitely not!
    WIFE: Why not - don't you like being married?
    HUSBAND: Of course I do.
    WIFE: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
    HUSBAND: Okay, I'd get married again.
    WIFE: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)
    HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)
    WIFE: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
    HUSBAND: Where else would we sleep?
    WIFE: Would you replace my pictures with hers?
    HUSBAND: That would seem like the proper thing to do.
    WIFE: Would she use my golf clubs?
    HUSBAND: No, she's left-handed.
    WIFE: (silence)
    HUSBAND: $h!t.


    - - - -

    A dog is in the veterinarian's office and notices another dog waiting to see
    the doc. "What are you in here for" he asks.
    The second dog replies, "See my owner here"? "He bought a new couch, and I
    was playing on it and tore the thing up. I am getting declawed".
    Then he asked the first dog, "Why are you here"? And he replied, "See my
    owner"? "She was wearing a short nightie last night. She bent over to pick up
    a newspaper, and wasn't wearing any underwear. I mounted her". "Oh man",
    replied the second dog. "Are you getting neutered"? "No" replied the dog.
    "I'm getting declawed too"! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do they actually declaw dogs? Moot question, but I've never heard of it being done...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do you even think of things like this???

  4. #14
    Inactive Member batfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    A girl walks in to a supermarket and buys the following items:

    1 Bar of Soap
    1 Toothbrush
    1 Tube of toothpaste
    1 loaf of bread
    1 pint of milk
    1 apple
    1 banana
    1 orange
    1 plum
    1 grapefruit
    1 tomato
    1 lettuce
    1 cabbage
    1 baking potato
    1 kraft single
    1 samosa
    1 vegetable pakora
    1 muesli bar
    1 pie
    1 frozen pizza
    1 single frozen dinner

    The bloke behind her in the queue taps her on the shoulder. He is
    carrying a basket with a six pack of stella, a pizza and some Wagon
    Wheels. As she turns he smiles at her and says,

    "Single, eh?"

    The girl smiles sheepishly and replies

    "Yes. How did you guess?"

    He looks at her - straight in the eyes and gently says
    "Because you're bloody ugly"

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This has happened to you, hasn't it?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member batfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would never stand at a checkout and tell a woman she was ugly
    Plus, I don't like Wagon Wheels.... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right, you'd wait till she was almost out the door, and you were out of range, I know.

    Oh, and, what's a wagon wheel?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member batfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A wagon wheel is a chocolate covered biscuit with a jam and creamy gooey center

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That actually sounds pretty good...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Dan the Goob's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know, but I bet they aren't nearly as good as a wagon wheel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •