Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: relationships

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ever stopped to think about everyone's real-life relationships? I did.

    I remember very well when I first joined this group how just about everybody bemoaned being single. Now look at us...

    Bran has Gin.
    Eris has Dan.
    Jenjen has a gf.
    Maggie had started seeing someone, last I saw.
    Bunny remarried.
    Jadian's engaged.
    The ever-doubtful Jax has a gf.

    Not to mention those of us who were already married or seeing someone.

    I'm sure I'm leaving others out, not so much on purpose as I don't know everybody's situation.

    STP: The House of LUV. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    worst of all, my dear ORENDA has found herself a boy.

    *eats the head of a chocolate bunny*

    stupid boys. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was single when I started posting here a few years ago. Things have been kind of difficult with the girl I've been seeing for the last few months.

    Stupid girls. :P

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jace you forgot to bite the head off the rabbit there....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i can do it for him if he wants. i ate my bunny.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I've gotten married since I started posting.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe it's just that sitting in front of the computer more makes you easier to catch?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if that were true, i'd have a harem right now.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe it'd help if you unlocked the door?

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Just a thought...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks at series of locks on her door*

    you might be onto something, eris. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •