-
July 5th, 2003, 01:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 16th, 2003, 04:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I posted this a long time ago AsIs. Where ya been? [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 16, 2003 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Gem F ]</font>
-
July 16th, 2003, 06:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Did you get that job you mentioned previously?
-
July 16th, 2003, 07:12 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Ah the saga of the AsIs...
Not going anywhere until I find a job, funds are very very low...well, non-existant really. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Job interview went well, they had two positions. They wanted to hire me for the second one. They were looking for a computer and a desk and Roche froze hiring. *sigh*
On the up side, I really stretch for these up sides... [img]wink.gif[/img] I have a job interview on Friday, send any good wishes you can spare my way. It's for a Newspaper about a hour away.
That's about it for me this week.
As for last week, I was on vacation visiting friends and relatives in California. Went to a awesome Giants game, got sunburnt at Marine World and visited my old highschool with some of my schoolmates I hadn't seen in 20 years. Much of it was fun.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 16, 2003 04:29 PM: Message edited by: AsIs ]</font>
-
July 16th, 2003, 07:20 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Good wishes coming online, Asis...
-
July 17th, 2003, 12:44 AM
#6
-
July 17th, 2003, 06:50 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
So *that's* how you got back after we sold you to them...
-
July 17th, 2003, 09:20 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Good luck once again Asis.
At least you must have the standard answers down pat by now.
Where would you like to be in a 5 years time?
er, replacing you as manager of this place [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 17th, 2003, 09:23 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
-
July 17th, 2003, 09:30 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Yes, you get very good at the standard answers after a bunch of interviews. And you always feel like asking, "Can't you think up your own questions?"
Chaos, I just LOVE your new avatar! Just cute!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks