Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: stages

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2000
    Posts
    710
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eris says: (9:21:53 AM)
    ???howzit?

    Jade says: (9:22:05 AM)
    ???hungover

    Jade says: (9:22:07 AM)
    ???arg

    eris says: (9:22:15 AM)
    ???I dunno, every now and then I see you pop up, but by they time I get to send a message, you're gone

    eris says: (9:22:26 AM)
    ???SORRY ABOUT THE HANGOVER

    Jade says: (9:22:32 AM)
    ???I've been checking to see if my brother is online and he never is

    Jade says: (9:22:40 AM)
    ???*puts hands over ears* no yelling please

    eris says: (9:22:42 AM)
    ???ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP?

    Jade says: (9:22:46 AM)
    ???I hate you

    Jade says: (9:22:49 AM)
    ???ack

    Jade says: (9:22:53 AM)
    ???*falls onto floor*

    eris says: (9:23:14 AM)
    ???and another one gone, another one gone...

    Jade says: (9:23:21 AM)
    ???oh yeah

    Jade says: (9:23:36 AM)
    ???I went to a club... place called Stages... where all the undergrads and barely legals go

    Jade says: (9:23:43 AM)
    ???It is a very skanky place

    Jade says: (9:23:55 AM)
    ???I had more sex on the dancefloor than I have had all year.

    Jade says: (9:24:11 AM)
    ???I feel very dirty this morning.

    Jade says: (9:24:14 AM)
    ???*shudders*

    eris says: (9:24:41 AM)
    ???and this is wherey you're going to tell that sex on the dancefloor is a special canadian drink with an umbrella

    Jade says: (9:24:57 AM)
    ???no..

    Jade says: (9:25:04 AM)
    ???it was actually groping and nastiness

    Jade says: (9:25:11 AM)
    ???ask Jely about Stages

    Jade says: (9:25:13 AM)
    ???she'll tell you

    eris says: (9:25:33 AM)
    ???and you went there voluntarily?

    Jade says: (9:25:43 AM)
    ???It's a long story

    eris says: (9:25:44 AM)
    ???what has jely been PUTTING in your drinks?

    Jade says: (9:25:47 AM)
    ???lol

    Jade says: (9:25:50 AM)
    ???she wasn't there

    Jade says: (9:25:54 AM)
    ???she won't go in

    Jade says: (9:26:14 AM)
    ???I went with a group of people because they were the only ones I knew going anywhere and I really, really needed to go out.

    Jade says: (9:26:31 AM)
    ???you know how it is

    eris says: (9:26:55 AM)
    ???this "get out" thing... you mean, like... outside your apartment?

    Jade says: (9:27:00 AM)
    ???yes

    Jade says: (9:27:06 AM)
    ???it is strange and wonderful out there.

    Jade says: (9:27:13 AM)
    ???but there is also groping, so i dunno

    eris says: (9:27:14 AM)
    ???uh huh

    eris says: (9:27:28 AM)
    ???and I can get that at home, so why leave?

    Jade says: (9:27:34 AM)
    ???good point

    Jade says: (9:27:42 AM)
    ???I seem to have been injured as well

    Jade says: (9:27:46 AM)
    ???my hand is cut

    eris says: (9:27:52 AM)
    ???that's not good

    Jade says: (9:27:53 AM)
    ???and I'm vaguely remembering a broken beer bottle

    Jade says: (9:28:03 AM)
    ???hmm

    Jade says: (9:28:07 AM)
    ???*inspects hand*

    Jade says: (9:28:14 AM)
    ???this stings like a bitch actually

    eris says: (9:28:18 AM)
    ???were you waving it at somebody?

    Jade says: (9:28:47 AM)
    ???no, although that would have been a good idea and I will file it away under future techniques for discouraging the gropers

    Jade says: (9:28:56 AM)
    ???it was on the ground

    Jade says: (9:29:03 AM)
    ???so I picked it up to move it off the dancefloor

    Jade says: (9:29:25 AM)
    ???it seemed a good samartitan thing to do at the time

    eris says: (9:29:27 AM)
    ???that's our story and we're sticking with it

    Jade says: (9:29:34 AM)
    ???mental note: good samaritans finish last

    eris says: (9:29:44 AM)
    ???and we have NO idea how it got lodged in that guy's eye

    Jade says: (9:29:49 AM)
    ???exactly

    Jade says: (9:29:57 AM)
    ???I am glad you are so understanding, officer

    Jade says: (9:30:12 AM)
    ???that is exactly what happened

    Jade says: (9:30:16 AM)
    ???I am sure you see it all the time

    Jade says: (9:30:37 AM)
    ???*smiles*

    eris says: (9:30:44 AM)
    ???*smiles*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably one of the reasons I never went clubbing.

    Maybe it's me, but going to clubs never appealed to me. The idea of picking up girls DID, of course, but then I had it in my mind that I'd have to jump through some hoop or another to make the hookup, and I'd just rather be by myself than participate in a drink/dance/smalltalk thing.

    Is it obvious that I'm gonna be the one to live out his years as a recluse? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly! And what small talk ever goes on? You couldn't hear a gernade going off it's so loud in those places!

    GUY: (screaming as loudly as he can) HI COOL SCENE TONIGHT eh?
    GIRL: NO THANKS I ALREADY HAVE A DRINK.
    GUY: YOU HAVE A WHAT!?! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    GIRL: THANKS, IT IS A NICE HAT ISN'T IT.
    GUY: ITS ABOUT 1230

    You get the idea. I could never stand bars, and can't dance very well either.

    Jadian! Are you in Ontario with Jely these days? Jely is still going to school there, right? Um, I am sooo behind on my gossip!

    Anyhow, I prefer to drink at home. No driving involved, snuggly cats to keep me warm on the sofa (when I can't navigate the stairs, they keep tilting!) etc.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you could always just ask jely (ie: ME) if she is still in ontario. i can speak for myself.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh....

    Can I go to stages with you Jadian? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by obsidianblade:
    you could always just ask jely (ie: ME) if she is still in ontario. i can speak for myself.
    <font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">But only when Jadian is manipulating her strings...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *chimes in*

    "...Master!...MASTER!...Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings..." [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2000
    Posts
    710
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure Jely was here first. which means I'M the puppet.
    Get it straight, people.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I drink alone, yeah,
    with nobody else
    I drink alone, yeah,
    with nobody else
    You know when I drink alone,
    I prefer to be by myself

    Every morning just before breakfast,
    I don't want no coffee or tea
    Just me and good buddy Wiser,
    that's all I ever need
    'Cause I drink alone, yeah,
    with nobody else
    Yeah, you know when I drink alone,
    I prefer to be by myself

    The other night I laid sleeping,
    and I woke from a terrible dream
    So I caught up my pal Jack Daniel's,
    and his partner Jimmy Beam
    And we drank alone, yeah,
    with nobody else
    Yeah, you know when I drink alone,
    I prefer to be by myself

    The other day I got invited to a party,
    but I stayed home instead
    Just me and my pal Johnny Walker,
    and his brothers Black and Red
    And we drank alone, yeah,
    with nobody else
    Yeah, you know when I drink alone,
    I prefer to be by myself

    My whole family done give up on me,
    and it makes me feel oh so bad
    The only one who will hang out with me,
    is my dear old granddad
    And we drink alone, yeah,
    with nobody else
    Yeah, you know when I drink alone,
    I prefer to be by myself

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dan the Goob's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Scorecards, get your Scorecards. Can't tell the puppets without a scorecard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •