Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: JACE!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CHECK YOUR E-MAIL YOU FREAK!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FROM FIREBIRD

    TO JACE


    Jace... I don't care what you say, how long you bitch, or what you light on fire...

    YOU ARE GETTING A LIVEJOURNAL

    It's not negotiable. I don't care if you post in it or not. I'm not gonna lock you out in the cold. I am gonna lock this journal though..(HA HA, TAKE THAT NAMELESS ASSCLOWN MAMA'S BOY)

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad that's settled.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok Jace , I just e-mailed you a code and instructions for your L.J.

    Good Luck [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •