-
September 16th, 2003, 05:01 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
Wait, if Jade's not crazy, then who is Crazy?
-
September 16th, 2003, 06:51 AM
#22
Inactive Member
-
September 16th, 2003, 09:54 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Besides, what do post counts and multiple personalities have to do with being crazy? Everybody here is crazy.
-
September 16th, 2003, 01:35 PM
#24
Inactive Member
If we're all Crazy, you'd think his post count would be enormous.
-
September 16th, 2003, 02:29 PM
#25
Inactive Member
-
September 16th, 2003, 06:04 PM
#26
HB Forum Owner
Who's on first, what's on second...?
Crazy is crazy, we are all just insane!
-
September 17th, 2003, 12:45 PM
#27
Inactive Member
Thank you thank you. I'll be here all week, two shows Sunday. 9pm show different from the 6pm show.
-
September 18th, 2003, 12:05 PM
#28
Inactive Member
I guess I'll have to go to the 6 PM show then. You may be good, but you're not good enough to keep me up past my bed time. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 18th, 2003, 06:13 PM
#29
HB Forum Owner
eris and I have multiple usernames that we've used (for humor purposes only) in the past. What does that make us?
One of mine (Bessie the Cow JR) even went over 100 posts.
-
September 18th, 2003, 08:08 PM
#30
Inactive Member
I think I had and alt or two, but I can't even remember what they were. O.o
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks