-
November 7th, 2003, 11:38 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
-
November 8th, 2003, 05:15 AM
#22
HB Forum Owner
Looks at Eris thru KiSA glasses *hee!*
-
November 9th, 2003, 12:18 AM
#23
HB Forum Owner
-
November 9th, 2003, 03:43 AM
#24
Inactive Member
*does so also, since he still has a pair*
*snicker*
-
November 9th, 2003, 10:24 AM
#25
HB Forum Owner
I'll give the pair of you something to look at...
-
November 10th, 2003, 02:48 AM
#26
HB Forum Owner
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA! RICH DUCK!
-
November 10th, 2003, 11:38 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
I like ducks.
Never trust them, though.
-
November 13th, 2003, 12:24 PM
#28
HB Forum Owner
You gave up looking for an honest man?
-
November 13th, 2003, 12:41 PM
#29
Inactive Member
-
November 13th, 2003, 04:18 PM
#30
Inactive Member
Why am I looking for a duck?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks