She's gone now too, right?
I see you hiding there. You may think you are invisible, but I have KiSA vision! [img]wink.gif[/img]
How ya doing?
She's gone now too, right?
Or is she??
DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUUM.
The plot thickens.
Or perhaps it's just the lot of you thickening. It's hard to tell around here.
Well, I did eat alot of leftover halloween candy today. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Holding out on the trick or treaters, were we?
No thanks, we've got enough of those on the board as it is...
<font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's not holding back. It's intentionally over buying "just in case" [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by eris quixote:
Holding out on the trick or treaters, were we?
AsIs: Sorry. Doing fine. Man, I finally get a thread with my name and I miss it.
eris: No T&T-ers at our place. Anyone care for a Dum-Dum?
*quietly steals candy from the lesbian ninja milk getter*
Bookmarks