Hey Asis! Hook the girl up!
The guy I lent my 1st 6 issues of The Darkness to and told him to be exceptionally careful of on threat of death just finally had the guts to admit to me that he's misplaced number one.
The worst thing is tomorrows my B'day and the start of Armageddon our big scifi comics etc Con. and Marc Silvestri and the Top Cow team are going to be there and I was going to get him to sign it. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
Hey Asis! Hook the girl up!
Even if Asis was able to find one, to get it to her by tommorrow??? I'd like to see that happen.
C.B., You had BETTER kick that fucker right in the nuts. [img]mad.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday!
Ski's right. Kick him. Repeatedly. With steel-toed boots.
That sucks!!! I'd want to kill that guy. Sheesh, no respect for your stuff.
Happy b-day (early)! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
Mine is today. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And my brother's is tomorrow. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
hummm, she must be kickin' the crap out of him cause she's not posting anything [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Ski:
hummm, she must be kickin' the crap out of him cause she's not posting anything [img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
Yep, I thought so. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks