-
June 19th, 2001, 10:31 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Wilson is on his way to Hawaii? Oh my God! How does he figure in to all this? I have to wait another month?
How will he change the course of destiny?
LOL...in case you think I am actually serious....I'M NOT!
I loved this issue, Terry. The moments between Francine and the minister are hilarious....especially the underwear joke. hehehehe. Wait till my wife sits down to read this one.
I was also very happy to see that Casey may finally be happy. I am glad you have turned her from being perceived as mindless to actually having an intelligent and witty side.
Well, until Francine deides to leave everyone for Wilson....Make Mine Abstract!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks