Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tambi is my Sugar Daddy *Spoilers Possible*

GeminiCancer
    ...or at least I wish she was!

Think of having that girl on your arm (well, I guess you'd be on her arm) wherever you go? NOBODY would ever mess with you!

Who else just loved Mary Beth's new look? I also like that she's getting on friendlier terms with Katchoo, not just business. I kind of enjoyed the way that she handled David, in a sadistic sort of way. It was basically "you are always in the way. Shoo." While we may go in circles here about David and his role in the story, Mary Beth is not hiding her feelings about him.

By the way, who here would have believed a word of it if, a year ago, Terry told us that Tambi would be talking about porpoises and having a girls' night with Casey and Katchoo?

------------------
    "They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens

Tambi: "I was joking about the legs."
    David: "Of course."
    T: "At worst I would have only broke 'em."
    D: "-Heh- Yeah. Funny."
    T: "Not joking now."

"Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie

[This message has been edited by GeminiCancer (edited July 28, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

mary beth totally rocks.
    i've always been intrigued by the (former) twins, and i was exstatic when mary beth's character was explored in greater detail. she is so cool! she is what katchoo COULD be, if she 1) grows up and 2) stays violent. she has that calm center that we see in the future katchoo, she's confident, she's take-charge, and she does NOT rely on alcohol or other drugs to live her life for her.

maaan. i wish i were a foot and a half taller and all kick ass like her! poo.

i would so go gay for her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Nobody'd mess with you with T on yer arm.... except TAMBI eek ! And then she'd break your legs!

I generally like David. No sadism on my part.

Inactive Member christinethebean's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i also think that it's nice for kat and tam to bond, esp. since they don't seem to have any of the mafia or parker girl messes dividing them. i hope that more of tam is shown in future sip issues, like a reg. char. biggrin

------------------
    within this calm sexy body beats the heart of a true scientist. ~ harry block

bean's site

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Dream on, you masochists. You worship force and violence. "Crush me, Tambi!" That scene with David is more significant than you realize. As for me, I'm giving her plenty of room. eek

------------------
    Deo volente, Magiae adero.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thrasymachos:
    Dream on, you masochists. You worship force and violence. "Crush me, Tambi!" That scene with David is more significant than you realize. As for me, I'm giving her plenty of room. eek

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm 5'2''.

i've been sexually assaulted.

i would LOVE to have somebody to protect me, not beat me. most of the men i'm attracted to are signifigantly larger than i am.

there's a lot more to tambi than just mindless crushing violance a la the incredible hulk. she's intellegent, shrew, full of sisterly love, and won't let men take advantage of her.

come on! is david likely to even TRY "getting to second base" with her? no. he isn't. very few people are, for that matter.

GeminiCancer

Masochists???
    Settle, Thrasy. What's up with all the people who think a relationship with Tambi equals pain? I'll bet she's incredibly protective. She clearly has a lot of affection for Katchoo.

------------------

"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love it that others like Tambi as well! I've found her intruiging for quite some time and the more I learn, the better I like her. I'd love to know more of her back-story...when did she know Katchoo was her sister? How did she get to be the woman she is? Where did she get that fabulous tattoo?! And I love the new haircut, too. It's great to see her enjoying the company of her sister as a friend. And I too would love to be on her arm (or anywhere else she wants to put me!) &lt;swoon&gt;

Wannabe Tambi'sGrrl,
    ~JettGrrl

------------------
    She don't need advice that you send to her. She's happy the way she looks, she's happy with her gender.~JJ

See that star...the one shining brighter than all the others? I know the girl who hung it there.
    ~Francine

Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thrasymachos:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"We're not worthy, we're not worthy"

&lt;bowing and scraping at Tambi's feet&gt;

And Thras, don't forget Tambi was the one trying to move the business on from the old fashioned mob stuff (probably involves shooting, maiming, torture) to more cutting edge hi-tech stocks and crushing corporate takeovers.

As for the caring side I loved the bit where she just walked into the bar and carried Kat out like the caring big sis she can be.

Oh and I think I like her better with long hair, it seemed to make her more menacing. *sigh* at my own attempt to grow my hair longer its uneven and almost shoulder length and I want to chop it off already as its turning into a wild mane. (suffering from low hair esteem at present)

GeminiCancer
    Hm. The short hair is less threatening; interesting point. Of course, so is the bikini (giggle!). Maybe she cut her hair to attract chicks.

It seems to be working. wink

------------------

"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast