Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hey i have another few questions abotu things going on around here and here they go?
    being a classic means?
    The rise and fall of G.O.L
    The take over by me and spyder
    all the fights me and spyder have gotten into?
    all the fights me and leo have gotten into (very funny and would love round 3)
    and certain others

Do you consider yourself a classic of this board? if so why? how long have you been here? how long have you been here? nows your chance to state all the memorabe moments that Hostboard has brought to you?

------------------
    WHAT!?

Representing G.O.L once again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man...waaaaay too many to count. Meeting Manga, Miral, Rev, and everyone. When the great migration to Hostboard happened. The Depression Wars, when Leo first showed up, when Spyder and I went to Spawn.com and started posting Fuck This and Fuck that. The period i call The Great Enlightenment, when everyday there was a new debate, and people were writing and posting great stories that all of us were following. And then there was when the board was deleted.

Im a classic but im not as classic as some other folks like Suture, Whyatt,Naz, Manga and some of the others that were there before me.

------------------
    This is a hard world to be ludicrous in, with so many humans beings reluctant to laugh - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by -Tyler- (edited February 05, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess I am a classic, the only girl that was on the Spawn board before me was Suture... I think there was someone else but she left. When I first showed up on spawn.com it was still one MB and I'm pretty sure I started going there winter 1997/ 1998. Which means I'm working on my 5th year.

The two most memorable things that happened here to me are getting to know Tyler and then meeting him and the move to another board, it was nice to see that we all liked each other enough to just say fuck McFarlane and go somewhere else together as a group.

I honestly don't remember the depression wars, one of my lesser moments here was when my ex showed up posting as a girl to scare me into not meeting Tyler and letting me know that people on the internet can tell lies... He's the only one that ever did.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    clas?sic (klsk)
    adj.

Belonging to the highest rank or class.
    Serving as the established model or standard: a classic example of colonial architecture.
    Having lasting significance or worth; enduring.

Adhering or conforming to established standards and principles: a classic piece of research.
    Of a well-known type; typical: a classic mistake.
    Of or characteristic of the literature, art, and culture of ancient Greece and Rome; classical.

Formal, refined, and restrained in style.
    Simple and harmonious; elegant: the classic cut of a suit; the classic lines of a clipper ship.
    Having historical or literary associations: classic battlefields of the Civil War.

n.
    An artist, author, or work generally considered to be of the highest rank or excellence, especially one of enduring significance.
    A work recognized as definitive in its field.

A literary work of ancient Greece or Rome.
    classics The languages and literature of ancient Greece and Rome. Used with the.
    One that is of the highest rank or class: The car was a classic of automotive design.
    A typical or traditional example.
    Informal. A superior or unusual example of its kind: The reason he gave for being late was a classic.
    A traditional event, especially a major sporting event that is held annually: a golf classic.

I'm not a classic.

I have been involved in some things that had
    huge ramifications.

some of the things i have done might be classic, like the flooding with tyler, or the deletion of the board.

but as much as i tell myself that i am rememorable, that i will neva be forgotten.

i know i will be.

sides luv me or hate me, i will always be around.

------------------
    I'm a teenage christ...
    I've got a date with suicide

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

On the first day I got acces to the internet at home I stopped by the spawn.com board. That's about 4 years ago. Those were the days... when I couldn't keep up with the posts, even though I checked about ten times a day. All these people saying you can't be friends with internet-people bla bla. Truth is, I stil miss it how it once was. I still miss those who are gone now. It's a nice thing though Whyatt is stopping by more often now smile And I met Lori on the board who is my best friend now. The letters and packages are going back and forth for what, I think 2-3 years. She has tried our famous Dutch hagelslag a few days ago biggrin

Hey Tyler, when the hell are you going to pay me a visit? Sheesh man, you've been around for a couple of weeks, and still I didn't get to meet you! When I came to the boards you probably would NOT have wanted to miss such an apportunity wink

But those were the old days... *feels as old as a classic*

------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I caused a lot of problems for a lot of people. I had the board in a complete uproar at least twice. Oh yeah, I admitted to wanting to sleep with Martha Stewart.

------------------
    It astounds me that everyone wants the greatest, but only a few are willing to reach for it.

SPYDER'S TALES AND OTHER FAN FIC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hey Tyler, when the hell are you going to pay me a visit? Sheesh man, you've been around for a couple of weeks, and still I didn't get to meet you! When I came to the boards you probably would NOT have wanted to miss such an apportunity.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Id love to pay you a visit Day-Z but i have to make sure I can stay first, the second i know, ill be sure to let you know. smile

------------------
    This is a hard world to be ludicrous in, with so many humans beings reluctant to laugh - Kurt Vonnegut

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

If I let him out that is. **kick Tyler back into the basement and chains him to the wall** biggrin

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    MEMORIES!!!!

Ahh.. Manga, I started about Summer 98, so you might be ahead of me.

MCP!MCP!

heh...

Everything's kinda a blur now...
    I still go back and forth, between the boards... Gads, the Angels, the Magics, the Miscellanious board...

Amazing how everyone is still in contact one way or another...

Day-Z I'm finally sending you your birthday card! I JUST FOUND IT, and I couldn't beleive that I didn't send it!

AHHHH!

But I did get your x-mas card, thank you, it was pretty!

------------------
    Oh the toil a lie can bring. That quitters never know. But lies can be the perfect thing, if they never show.

%%%Angel of Wanton Distruction%%%
    Spawn's Angels

Suna no ashiato kuzureteku
    "The footsteps I leave behind vanish in the sand"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Birthdaycard? You might want to hang on to it, it's almost my next birthday, just 7 more months! biggrin

Tyler, okay let me know, I'm really looking forward to it smile I never ever thought that there would be the slightest chance to meet you. Are you still trying to get into school?

If anyone else ever decides to visit the country of cheese, windmills, wooden shoes and, what was that other thing... oh yeah, weed... smile You are all welcome at my place, just not all at once, we don't have that many room wink

------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast