Just outta curiosity. I know your intentions were good. I just think you guys were a bit hasty on decision making. For you guys to delete thousands of posts, in one night seems to be a bit too harsh. Even the stories that we all have posted about the board. It's a shame I can't read them anymore. Especially since both the Rev and Spyder posted stories for me to read and enjoy. Then a couple of weeks later, they are deleted and I can no long comment about them. Even those good, harmless threads that I would enjoy reading and get a good laugh, those alone helped brighten my day. But now..... Things changed. I havn't been here in awhile, and once I do, I see that everything is gone. I didn't get to see any of the fighting come back from the dead. Instead I come here to find a whole new argument. And I am disappointed to tell you the truth. I'm disappointed that the whole heidi and snail thing came back, not just that, but also in Bear's decision to press erase, which I think is barbaric. I thought we were better than this people. I thought we could put the past behind us, I thought we could be reasonable, I thought we could have fun instead of fighting. Maybe I thought wrong. I'm glad I spent the whole weekend getting stoned and fucked up, instead of writing my story. If I didn't spend my weekend like that, I probably would've finished it only to discover it beind deleted. I'm not so sure I wanna finish it now, if I do, I would have to post it. If I post it, would it be deleted tomorrow, or the day after, or even the following week, because we all can't act mature and do things without thinking. If only I didn't kill a lot of braincells smoking weed, maybe I could've given you guys some to use better judgement.

------------------
ICQ # 33021131
http://www.angelfire.com/ks/kornfan.com

Without you everything falls apart,
its not as much fun to pick up the pieces.