you know its kinda funny.

whats kinda funny is the lynch mobb mentality that is surrounding the board still. ahhh, but i guess that something bad has happened, you must have someone to bitch at, and someone to blame. And since lord high bear, and the revrend dark angel havent been round here for awhile, and i have, then that villian must be me. and thats ok, because i have tried to call a truce, and i have called for a vote. so, you guys can hate me all you want. i really thought that you guys were different, guess i thought wrong. oh well we tried.

but a couple things,
bear is a moderator, and he really doesnt have to answer to anyone but his concious, and bigsexy.

and darklord, you want to say that i stopped arguing and switched to a attack dog with my "fuck you's", heh heh, you ever think that maybe if you would have actually listened to me, instead of name calling, and being an ass, and trying to show me where we were wrong, then maybe i wouldnt have been so quick with the fuck you's.

oh well.

and i know that this will be ignored, like everyone of my other serious civil posts.

but those who have left.
1.predator
2.wolfsprayer
3.tyler durden?
4.leo the lioness?
5.mangacyberpunk?
6.darklord?

you have chose to leave, on your own free will.

so dont blame us.

------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL