Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: DarkOne

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    LOL...this only way I have to communicate anything to you, so pardon the threads....

    hey I didnt see you online this weekend (i either missed you or you didnt have a chance to get on)
    also...how did the incident with the ticket go?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~Dark One~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry I was off and on, I was kinda busy.
    It went all right smile

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh i see how it is (j/k) wink

    Im glad.....was afraid your license might go bye bye because of a stupid ticket

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~Dark One~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, I got lucky.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Most Cool biggrin

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, DarkOne
    are you going to be able to get online this weekend?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •