Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

The name of the forum is "Bigsexy's Spawn Insanity Forum".......and you say ".....again, this board has nothing to do with Spawn and has absolutely nothing to do with cleanliness and fun." True be told I haven't read any threads here other than this one so your are probable right, but when a few of your members head over to the Spawn board and post crap, then post here bragging, I feel obligated to step in. I have no problems at all with you guys not liking our product but to post "cleanliness" post on our boards is just LAME. Next time just e-mail me your thoughts or complains? I?ll read them and respond. I promise, it?s way more productive.?..Dog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

ok what exactly did we post that wasnt clean?

whether what we posted was crap or not, is a descion to be made by ones judgement. We didnt start anything over there, but since you werent there, i dont expect you to know that. But you see, unlike your pansy boys, DX, and solosqaud, we
    do take responsibility for our actions. If we had started it, then you can bet that we would accept the blame, i mean come on, hat are you gonna do ban us?

but your blatant favortism on that board is very much obvious. sides i was posting on that board a long time before you became a moderator, so you better believe that if i want to post there as a homecoming, then i will.

as for bragging, nah we dont brag, but if someone comes on here acting like they're bad shit, and we can shut them up, we will.

sides you might also want to read the "our legacy..the spawn board" thread.

sides you get little bitches in there like dx, and solo that think they are being real big and bad, by starting shit with people they think are newbies, but you know what, they are funny.

so drew, tell me..why didnt dx and solo get banned?

regardless of who started it, they kept it up just as much...did they not? oh waitaminute thats right, you werent there to read the thread...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Well I got banned from HERE once
    and not to mention getting banned from Spawn.com
    around 4 times for different reasons my most recent was my 1 man invasion [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *bans Rev*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

like you said its no hard feelings, and hell, whether im banned 1 or 100 times, im still going to post there when i want.
    you ban him, he emails you an apology, then he gets back..hmmm notice a cycle there? The fact of the matter is, anything i post there, whether it be about the monsters line, or dropping a line to say hi to a friend, is considered crap to most of your board, and about that i could care less, but
    DXIronman, and solosqaud should have both been banned, because they are just as guilty of keeping it up. but hey, the whole thread is gone, so i know its just our word against theirs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *bans Spydie*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

SPYDERLUV,
    I?ve banned DX at least twice. Once for a few days the other for a few weeks. Here is the difference with him and other "old timers", I guess, he e-mails Brad or myself an apology and we warn him. Let?s be real, we all know that someone with half a brain could get a new screen name to post on any board they have be banned from. It?s a lot easy to "monitor" some ones actions on your board if you know their screen name. I?ll be honest; someone with 4000 post gets a little more leeway that someone that started his or her account yesterday with 50 pointless threads. I have never denied anyone the ability to post on our site that has made an effort to contact me and explain or apologize. That?s a fact. I also must admit that I haven?t been the greatest at e-mailing an explanation to everyone that we have banned, I am guilty of that. Think what you like. I?ve been working for Todd since 1997 and know him very well. Everyday I do my job exactly how I think he would do it. Well maybe not exactly because I know after a few days of responding to the say questions he would crack, but close. My point to all this is, no hard feelings and if you don?t want to post on Spawn.com, cool, and if you guys have any question you do need answered e-mail me a link and I?ll answer them here. My job is to get the information out and if I need to do it other places sometimes, then so be it. Thanks for your time??.Drew

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

SPYDERLUV.......Next time you want to post on our site just e-mail me the screen name you want turned on and it's done........Drew

Inactive Member Centurion Blonde's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish that aweful ryanofone would get banned. And that damned Joranthalus. Thier presence alone ruins the board. And what was up Endquests ass? Some people take that board way too seriously, It's like some sick way of life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

People are people and you can't do anything to change their minds sometimes. Anyway, the next few weeks on the boards we will be "cleaning" a bit and I'm sure others will be pissed as well........Drew

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast