Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

like i said wonderdog, im already back.

sides on here we laff at the way that board is run,cause it is always the same shit, over and over. but a bit of free advice for you, if you give them a miscelanious section again, it will just evolve into something you dont like, we are proof of that. do what ya want with the advice.

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Leo, you goof! How you doing girl?

Wonderdog (I call you this cause I like Blue Falcon/ don't kill me Bran!), I like some of McFarlane's products, The Crow toy, The Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman on Horse toy, Sam and Twitch, I don't like McFarlane or Spawn but that's cause they're both sellouts, but then again I haven't picked up a comic other than the Ultimate SpiderMan trade paperbacks in 3 years so what the fuck do I know? Well I do know one thing, PowerPuff Girl's ROCK!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH! PPGs!.... my daughter loves Bubbles, cuz she's a blue-eyed blonde like her [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .....i loved that Beat-Alls episode they did.....the movie's almost out, too, i'm not so keen on the idea of taking my 4 yr old to a PG film, but she's probably heard and/or seen worse than that in her everyday life than what she could see in a movie, hehe.....

all this talk about why people are on what boards makes my head spin......i come here cuz i like the people i find here, plain and simple......there are some i like more than others, but c'est la vie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

doesn't matter to me much what we talk about, but i find it rather amusing that so many people who share a passion for the same thing can bicker and fight so aggressively online.....*LOL*......you fight like little boys, i love it!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Reverend Dark Angel:
    again, this board has nothing to do with Spawn and has absolutely nothing to do with cleanliness and fun.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

which is precisely why i joined it in the first place [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BEAR, would you go into the panel and change the Quotes color pleeeeeeease?? that is annoying........

heh.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

but i would not feel so alone........EEEEEEEEEverybody must get stoned...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LORD HIGH BEAR....Thanks for seeing my point. Shit is shit but that's all it is. I have a job to do and that is spread news. I'm down for whatever it takes to do so. The boards are just a way to spread news, not run a life. I never take shit personally, you can?t, that?s playing into what people want. I just do my job and keep the boss happy. That?s how you collect checks, right. Anyway, that?s for the jester of kindness, I?ll be around like I said before. Drop me a e-mail if you need something answered. Oh and Steve is doing well, he?s doing a "FanFest" show somewhere up North for Baseball and Chet, well I haven?t hear much from Chet since the sex change thing. Just kidding, I have no clue on him??.DrewDog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm bumping this up cuz it got buried by RUDENESS!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Leo: I'm going to take care of the flood thing in a bit.

I've tryed and tryed to change that damn quote color. and I can't figure it out. [img]frown.gif[/img]

To Drew: I admire how cool you are being about all of this. I'm not even going to get into the whole thing about me being banned. I still come to the spawn.com board and talk with people.
    I'm not going to bitch on and on like spyder did. I'm sure your job is hard as it is.
    I think it's a pretty noble gesture that you came here and posted. Feel free to post here anytime. However, there is a lot of crudeness, violence and fighting here. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    A lot of us don't really care for the spawn board anymore, after the board change thing.
    But a few of us still go there.

BTW: how's steve and chet? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

laffs at fozzie bear being diplomatic and shit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *L* shut up.

I feel I should be. One mod to another, and all that shit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast